1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Light 26cm Tiny Discussion Part 1

Nov 29, 2005

1. Well that answers that then :) Blythe and Azone Pure Neemo have compatible clothing and can share with one another (plus most of the "Blythe" clothing is made for the Azone Pure Neemo as a result of many of the collectors putting their Blythes on the more poseable Azone bodies!)

I see! Thank you for clearing that up!

2. Indeed, but Unoa Lights are a still skinnier than Blythe, just a note. A lot of Blythe clothes have an oversized fit on Blythe too, so it's even more so with the Lights. And naturally, their limbs are also longer. =). I've found Momoko clothes to be a nice fit =)

[​IMG]V-day~ by ~L, on Flickr

#102 Orangey34, Sep 19, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    3. [​IMG]

Hello! :D

Eyes... where can I find him some pretty brown eyes with smaller irises? I got these ones from Denverdoll, they're oval eyes (4mmx6mm) which technically fit but the irises are so big, it's like his entire eyeball is dark. The eyes are also slightly too thick, his head is held together with eye putty right now. Poor demon child needs new eyes.

4. My Fluorite kit came today, and I'm super excited! She's been one of my dream dolls since I learned they existed way, way, back when I joined the hobby in 07. I never really thought I'd find one. I'm hoping to put her together this weekend.:D

I honestly can't believe there are still kits of these girls and guys floating around after 10+ years since their last release. The original baggies are even still sealed (but not for long!). I almost feel bad opening them. Just almost, though.

@coffeetea Good eyes with small irises are so hard to find for this size. I know I've seen some nice looking ones on etsy by searching for, "bjd eyes small iris 6mm", but they were a ball shape, so, probably not helpful for Azurite.
      ...I might end up making some flat resin ones for my girl when I get to that point. It'd be nice to have an alternative to the defaults.

5. My little Fluorite is (finally) almost presentable. Next on the agenda is to make her some eyes. The irises of the defaults are a tad too big for my tastes.

[​IMG]

6. She's adorable! * v *

7. The best thread!! These lovelies are so rare. I have an azurite girl though!! The hybrid of my dreams came true last year :blush

[​IMG]

Now I’m on the hunt for a busted up Fluorite kit so she can have a friend *_*

8. Have y'all seen the teaser for new 1/6 unoas by Gentaro? :D
      Link
      They're cute, but I would have loved if he made available the older molds again. ;-;

9. I just saw this this morning and i’m so excited!!
      Fingers crossed they release a resin body later :aheartbea
      I briefly owned a resin lite boy in the past, and I loved him (aside from his slightly greenish tint xP )

10. I have not put my girl together yet. I’m wondering if these heads fit the resin bodies?

11. I can finally join this thread as an owner and not just an admirer!! I snapped this beautiful boy up on the marketplace, and after a generous 3 month layaway--here he is!! I'm making him a wig right now, but the faceup was one he already had and so were the eyes. I love them!

[​IMG]

I'm so happy--I've loved the Unoa Lights for years, and I have been pining after Azurite in particular but the timing never worked out when I saw one for sale. Finally it did!

12. Oh, man, his faceup is lovely, @Idoru. Welcome to the Unola club. :whee:

13. I won a YJ auction for a Fluorite yesterday and I'm so excited :D A brand new, unassembled, unopened kit!!

She's the version with pink limbs, which I think gives her a certain charm of her own. It's such a weird little detail, its endearing!

Not sure if she has a faceup by Gentaro Araki or a blank face but I'd be happy either way. I've wanted a Fluorite for years and finally snagged one :dance

14. @Chamillia Oh wow, congrats! Unassembled and unopened, that's such a find! I hope you post pictures of her when she comes.

I really should take more pictures of Siren... I realized I haven't shared any here since I got him, but I have taken a few! These are all from summer a couple of years ago... Geez. Poor boy. He's a bit hard to pose because he's so loose, but I haven't had the courage to try and tackle that issue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. @Idoru Oh what wig looks great on him, sits so well on his head and everything! Did you make it yourself?

16. Oh thank you! I did, yep! I would like to make him another, but haven't gotten around to it... I don't even bother trying to buy wigs for my 1/6s anymore, it's too frustrating. Heh.

17. Congrats on finding one at last! I wish I had gotten my hands on these guys when the kits were easy to find.

Idoru - It is hard to find good wigs that fit. The head shape isn't the same in all 1/6 so what looks great on the website looks like a weed wacker hair cut on your doll, or it sits too high up.

18. Thank you dear! @calliope13

That and I think sewn wefts wigs get too bulky the smaller the size of the head, what with the elastic and threads and everything *_* It doesn't scale well for super tiny heads.

19. Just a quick pic of Siren, because it's been a while... I tried changing his eyes out, but man is it hard to find ones that work! Does anyone know any good places to get pretty flat oval eyes with relatively small irises...?

[​IMG]