1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa On The Way

Oct 31, 2006

1. ah, so I did find her ^_^
      Alright then, that auction is rather misleading. It does state "light" though, they must have meant 'lite'. As for the tan skin, they should have stated that she was spray painted that color.

Sera~

2. Awww the poor little Flourite!! I'm glad she went to a home that she's still appreciated EVEN with all the mods that her previous owner did to her that may not have been as good to her. I'm glad that you are liking her.

I just recieved my Flourite...her name is Cleo, and i absolutly adore her!! I also have the english instructions which come with the patterns for her wig and underwear patterns...

Also i've done face-ups before (never on a tiny though) so if you have any questions i might be able to help you.

A suggestion i do have for you, is check your local phone book and look up doll stores...i've discovered that the same supplies you use for Porcelin dolls are the same you use for BJD's. You can find eyes (though lights eyes are oddly shape so maybe not for her.) wigs, elastic, and eye lashes from them if they make them as well as sell them. (perhaps repair shops?) i found a local store in town and thats how i got some of my supplies. :D It might be cheaper! But i'm interested to see how your work goes...

...you should definatly post process pics...i'm interested to see the loving process you are taking to restore her! :)

3. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

These are before pics, on the second one you can kinda see where I removed some of the paint on her leg, you can see one leg is darker. I took the pics with my cell phone though, so they arent great ^.^;;;
      I have all the paint off now except for in little nooks and crannies so she's looking a lot better. Im a little worried about her face though cause there are little marks and theres a tiny pinhole next to her eye. A face up should cover that stuff though (I hope *_* )

More pics soon!:)

4. I was watching this auction! i would have bid if I had the funds right away.... i wish I had known that the tan was sprayed on.... i was thinking it would have to be sanded away, and I was nervous about having to do that.

-Liza

5. I just read the ebay description and it is definitely deceiving. She also says she has "tanning" skin. That is a term that I would not put with a spray painted tan. Too bad but looks like you are going to beautify her. I hope she ends up being your tiny beauty.

6. can´t wait to see more pics of her :).

7. Wooo I have new pics :)
      This is gonna be a little long cause theres a lot ^.^;;
      Oh, and theres a couple nudie ones just to show off her pretty little body so in case anyone is sensative you have been warned
      Im so proud of her, hehe, almost all the spray paint is off except for in little nooks and crannies. I hope you like her!
      Btw, you may notice on her face there appear to be lots of itty bitty chips or something >.> Im not sure if these are from the spray painting, but that would be my guess. They arent too bad, so Im sure a bit of sanding and a good face up will take care of it
      Also about that pinhole I mentioned, I filled it with putty so it just needs to be sealed over :) You really cant even see it in the pics, hehe
      So here ya go, shiny new pics for all!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

and for anybody curious, heres the whole family :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Have a lovely evening everyone ^.^

8. awww shes coming out lovely!! It looks to me like her eyes were modded by her previous owner as well. They seemed to have been opened up, because my Cleo does not have such large eyes and shes a Flourite as well.

Either way i'm glad shes in a home that is taking such loving care of her! Keep up the good work!! :D

9. Whoever the person was that did that to the poor girl wasn't too bright. Why didn't they just buy an obitsu or volks 1/6. They would have saved a lot of expense on their part to destroy something that costly.

At least she is starting to look like her real self again. Good work! :thumbup