1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Pre-order - CLOSED! - Refunds Issued pls read

May 25, 2005

1. Hello,
      Because of overwhelming requests, we are now closing the applications for lottery.
      Thank you and good luck everyone!!! I wish we could win them all.
      But remember, it's not the end. If you don't win, you'll have a full refund and can take part in the next normal pre-order!
      Hyla

2. Could I ask you to do us all yet another huge favour and post a quick note here when you've sent out all the refunds?

:daisy

3. *EDIT*

I went to the AlchemicLabo site and the have postponed the announcement until Fri. 6/10 due to the volume of requests. :(

Good luck to everyone who entered the lottery!

4. Oooooh Friday!!!!! Can't wait. :daisy

Hope all we who entered with Celga will win!!!!!

Judy

5. You know in Japan it's like 17 hours ahead right? XD meaning when it's Thursday HERE it's Friday there. BWahahAHAhAAHAHAHAh!

6. I was thinking the same thing....... :D

7. I hope we wiiin! *cheers* If I don't.. I just want munnies back! T.T It makes me nervous having my munnies just sitting around. Not that I am not confident in Celga, just.. you know.. Neeeeervoooous. :D :oops:

8. Hey Ashumi! Don't be nervous..... I was trying to get both Lusis and Sist and so they allowed me to pay for both. She had told me though that if there were too many people wanting slots, that I might not be able to try for two. ..... That was what happened, so they went ahead and refunded my money on the extra one. So don't worry! Everythings cool! BUT.... I, like you, hope we all get the dolls!!!!! AAAH It's THURSDAY!!!! Yippee!

Judy

9. Biscuit Bear got hers already, did anybody get theirs yet?

10. I believe all the letters in Japan will have gone out by now. Not sure how long it will take bidding services to notify people.

11. I'm still waiting, so I guess I wasn't lucky *lol*.

12. Has anyone who ordered through Celga heard back yet? I asked Hyla yesterday morning but have no answer yet. I think she may still be sorting it out. Hope we hear something soon... *agony*

13. I guess it's just an overload.. '.' But man.. If I didn't win.. I reallllly want my money back.. so I can preorder Soahchan before it's too late... '.'

14. :cry: I havn't heard anything!

Judy

15. Man.. I am starting to get edgy too!.. :| Lol.. My boyfriend is like.. hiding behind the couch.. because I've been sort of cranky.. I am toooo anxious! *_*

16. they could also be closed for the weekend. it's monday morning there now, so we should hear soon I would think.

17. Doesn't Hyla live in the U.S. though? Because then it's still friggin' Sunday.. ;_;

18. I hope we get to know today! I really need to know if I can spend the money on something else. :oops:

19. I know exactly how you feel Annika. :P

20. i just got an email from Celga... here it is:

Hello,
      I got the notification about the results of the Unoa
      lottery late last night. We didn't win any of them.
      ;_; I guess there were very many people requesting
      them. At any rate, your deposit will be refunded soon
      and we hope the unlimited pre-order for the new body
      Unoas comes soon!
      We're so sorry we didn't win your Unoa for you. ;_;
      Hyla
      Celga, Inc.

:( :( :( :( :(