1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Pre-order - CLOSED! - Refunds Issued pls read

May 25, 2005

1. Well got my email from Hyla - they didnt win any :crushed

Hello,
      I got the notification about the results of the Unoa
      lottery late last night. We didn't win any of them.

So sorry for every one

2. yaaay.. I want refund back.

3. So sad that not one of us won. :cry:

Thank you, Hyla, for trying it for us.

4. Can I just verify. If you've not heard anything about the preorder by now, can we take it as read we got nowhere? I'd really like some closure on this one!

5. Hyla said that they accepted 12 pre-orders, but none of them won the lottery.

6. I didn't order through Hyla, so I'm wondering if it's likely all dealers would have been told by now. And if there's no news on that front, that we can take it as read that we've not been successful.

7. Am I the only one who finds it odd that apparently *nobody* who ordered from a bidding service won?

8. that seems very odd to me too, that there haven't been such big problems getting unoas from previous pre-orders, but then all of the sudden not a single person from a bidding service wins.

i'm just glad i bought mine a year ago before they started increasing in price like crazy!

~Erin

9. Well, I didn't know of any dealer other than Celga taking orders this time.
      Personally, I don't find it odd. Alchemic Labo did say there was an incredible huge number of participants, and that's why they needed 2 more days to do the drawing. I had tried directly from their website twice with the help of 2 people living in Japan, but I lost.

10. Normally Unoas are sold by pre-order for anyone who can get in their request within the appropriate time. This time they were just selling leftover stock and they had only a very few dolls for what was apparently a HUGE number of requests. I haven't heard of anyone getting one from the lottery, deputy service or no!
      Hyla