1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Rowan Discussion

Jan 18, 2018

1. That's too bad--but makes perfect sense too. I guess announcing a parts order before the fullsets sell doesn't make a ton of sense!

I hope these girls sell well--and I have a feeling they will. In the meantime, maybe I need to look into a Buff Unon headback in case someone's decadent Metia plate needs a new home.

2. I really love the soft body of Rowan I love her thick legs its very attractive and refreshing

I think I maybe entering the lottery I like that fresh skin is paler than normal skin but I wish it was fairy white skin so Im not sure 100%

I sent an email to the distrubotor, also is it Unoa like Uno Alchemy? or is it Unoa Alchemy?

It was easy to find what the decadent looks like because I searched for the 1.5 pictures since I read it is basically enlarged 1.5 but does anyone have pictures of Unoa Zero hands that can be purchased as optional parts? I tried google but it is surprisingly not there or I couldn't find it easily

Still I love this body very much its very nice to see thick legs but on a realistic body and style :truffle:chocoheart:chocoberry:cake:

3. It's UnoAlchemy all together - just a portmanteau of Unoa and Alchemy!

I think we have the most pictures available on Facebook and Tumblr. If you join the Unoa Freaks group on facebook, you can see pics of all the optional hands. We don't have all that many though, so we didn't want to advertise them too much.

4. Question: Did you do the makeup for the PRIM that you mentioned here? I don't see it? would love to see what she looks like with a owners makeup.

5. Sure! I've changed it a bit since, and I really want a dark brown wig for her, but here she is. I have a hard time choosing between the two sculpts. I really like them both.
      [​IMG]

6. I ended up having to repaint my Metia because her faceup chipped, so here's yet another example of what she looks like ( I think I am subtly preferring Metia, but Prim has been most popular by far).

[​IMG]

7. I think Prim looks a younger maybe that's why.. Lusis was more popular than sist I think.

8. 4 more days >.<

Im on pins and needles waiting for results lol

I liked Prim initially, but Im leaning towards Metia now

She has really beautiful hands

9. The finger nails definitely want to be painted ! I can picture a French manicure.

10. I’ve been trying to post my girls for a while now but had troubles pulling dhareable files! I’m starting to feel old
      [​IMG] here’s my Metia!

11. And here’s my Prim

[​IMG]

12. Different styling of Prim with the same faceup ❤️

[​IMG]

13. @DaggerChan and @Minda, your Rowan girls are so lovely~ I can't wait until there are more owner pictures for me to look at until I can get one of my own.

14. I just got the lottery results and I won the right to adopt one :shudder:celebrate

Very excited but this will be the last doll for this year too much shopping :doh

Who else here got their confirmation? I hope everyone who wanted her gets to have the chance

I hope I get the invoice soon Ill be traveling on thursday night and Im worried about being locked out of paypal because Im abroad when I log in to pay >.<

15. @GreenTeaSlug

I got my confirmation email and I won the right to purchase too!
      I've never gotten an Unoa before (I'm still pretty new to the hobby) but I just adore the Rowan body! :D

16. Another lotto winner here! I'm pretty passionate about painting unoas so this is super exciting.

17. Me too, very happy i’m able to adopt one <3

18. I got one too! I'm getting a Prim with all optional hands. <3

19. I won my Metia (with decadent prim) and all the hands~

So excited to stick her between my unoss and zero~

20. Another winner here, with some parts and options. I will reveal all when she arrives, wooo-hooo! She's so stinking cute I can't even stand it! Maybe one day Mr. Araki will offer a painted Prim faceplate, I can dream right? :aangel: