1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Rowan Discussion

Jan 18, 2018

1. I did! I've been checking here since yesterday to see if anyone had gotten their emails yet. I got mine this morning!! I'm getting default Prim with the black cat set and the extra Decadent face :dance now I have to figure out how to tie her into the story with my other AL dolls

2. Congrats!:)

3. Can anyone tell me if a Rowan faceplate will fit on the buffdolls Zero headback?

4. Ok I can say for anyone else looking that the Rowan does not fit the Buff headback out of the box, but Buff has offered to mod the headback. So just send them a message through etsy before you buy!

And in case anyone else wondered about the similarities and differences between Rowan Prim and Zero Latea:

[​IMG]Unoa SD size Faceplate Comparison by t4124, on Flickr
      Left: Unoa Rowan Prim
      Right: Unoa Zero Latea Decadent

They are extremely similar but not the same. Rowan is "juicier", like her features are a little bigger and plumper in almost every way, including her nose. And they both definitely fit the Buff headback differently and require some minor modding (again, looks like Buff offers this service but make sure you ask first!).

Left: Unoa Rowan Prim inside marked 012
      Right: Unoa Zero Latea Decadent inside marked LA-3

5. Left: Unoa Zero Latea on Ariadoll body
      Right: Unoa Rowan Prim in paradise skin

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#125 maigune, Aug 18, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    6. Seems like alchemic labo has their own site for selling to overseas costumer now its this

I don't know whether they ship internationally yet, their last ig post said that its suspended but it was in May

7. @maigune Would LOVE to see your photo! Could you get it to show up again?

8. Just click on the link (the names of the dolls). I’m afraid that I don’t know how to get the link from Flickr’s App that shows the image.

9. @maigune Ah! Worth the look! Fabulous faces, great outfits and the lighting is perfect!

10. Another picture of my Prim with her new wig:

[​IMG]

:)

#130 maigune, Aug 23, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    11. @maigune Your "correct wig" looks perfect!

12. I recently accessed this link and attempted to purchase an assembled Prim which notified Alchemic Labo of this barely used international webshop lol... they have since closed it and took my orders via email instead.
      So I now have an unpainted assembled fairy skin Prim and Chibi Roron on their way to their preferred Tenso proxy service!

Hope I still know how to paint faceups as I have been out of the hobby for some time, but am very excited to return with these ‘new’ girls!

13. My fairy skin Unoa Rowan Prim and Chibi Roron arrived 5 days ago right before Christmas! They are so beautiful and Roron is so cute I can’t believe I resisted getting the Chibi size for so many years.

[​IMG]

I’m now trying to give Prim a faceup but it has been slow going... have also ordered some Enchanted doll eyes for her.
      Looking at her measurements, she seems to be exactly the same as the Volks SDGr for chest, waist and hips! So many clothing options for her. Just the shoes are once again going to be difficult.

Though I did get a pair of custom SD16 sized feet for my old Unoa Zero many years ago, I can’t seem to find a similar make now. It was so useful as so many pretty girl heels are in tht size.

14. I saw an announcement on Insta recently that they had paradise skin Rowan in stock, so I ordered a Prim with a decadent faceplate. Had to set up a Tenso account, too, but I'm excited all around!

15. Ok, I'm really impressed. I got my Prim and the decadent faceplate. And it said they'd send a gift if you used Tenso, and I pulled out two pairs of resin shoes.I thought those were the gift, but those were extra extras, and the gift was a decadent Metia faceplate in paradise! :D And DHL shipping from Tenso was suuuper cheap for her. Like $50 including their handling? Wows. And also, I got her the day after Tenso put her in the mail. XD

16. [​IMG]

Been a bit remiss in posting a quick pic of her. :) Still no name, but she's a sweety.

17. Noppin was so much more expensive, but i also had a pokemon order so im sure that added to the 150$ shipping @.@;
      I just couldn't figure out how to use tenso lol.

But my Tan Rowan arrived today, I got her as Prim and then i ordered an OE metia aswell and got the decadent and some shoes as gifts.

Soo excited. Now I gotta decide if i want to keep my normal skin one or not lol.