1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa version 1.5

Sep 15, 2005

1. No, it's definitely all about the girls. It does say the old large bust part won't be compatible with the new girl body.

2. Well thats great ! I dont think I could stand waiting much longer, I just missed the last girl preorder. So I have been waiting for over a year. I keep thinking I'll just bite the bullet and pay on the second market. But really hate spending double for one on yj or ebay. Some how I feel like I am hurting alchemic lab by doing that. That probably sounds weird. But I would hate it if someone made more money off of something I made ,then I did. But I'm always happy when someone gets a unoa here, cause I know they really, really wanted one. Anyway the longer I wait, the more I dont want to give in. Make sense?

Anway I guess no on at this point knows what busts will be available. Maybe they will make everyone pay a bit more and include both sizes- that would be nice?
      Also in the translation I read, I thought it said something about the troso being in three pieces- do they mean the new piece the boys have?

3. Well, if the resin is going to be "more red", then I think that extra blushing will work. :grin:

I am saving as we speak! I'm also thinking of approaching my family and asking for cash instead of Christmas pressies this year. Too forward maybe? :oops:

4. not at all- you know you can actually get visa gift cards now, and you can use that for purchases.

I don't mind asking for cash- or my friends to pitch in together and buy me a large present. My roommate just got her computer stolen (someone broke in last night), so we're all pitching in to buy her a new compu for christmas- you could ask something like that?

IM SO EXCITED BY THE UNOAS! *_* I want my Aeri so badly. I already bought the faceplate for her boyfriend... now i need unoa boyzzzz too. Hopefully sometime later in the year.. like.. Febuary or.. march. OR APRIL (BIRTHDAY XD)

Unoa family :chibi

5. You could get a prepaid visa or mastercard. You take the cash and drop it into a prepaid card and use it like a regular credit card. Once the money runs out, it won't charge you or overdraw.

6. Neato. Thanks for the link btw.

I wonder if I can get one of those cards in Belgium.

7. does anyone happen to have body pics of the boys? (and not the infamous penis pic, I have that already hehe).

Thanks!

8. Does anyone know about how the preorders will go, whenever they are? Will it just be boys or girls or both? :3

9. The site only says there will be a pre-order for the girls before the end of the year.

10. Some information on Unoa ver. 1.5 is mentioned in the new dolly dolly volume 8!! hugs gg

11. sorry, its in japanese so all I can do is drool. Its just a corner page showing Lusis and sist in the newer body version, and shows two pics of the arms, and butt area to show the newer mechanism. But I noticed that the bust seems to be the same?! HOpe this helps a little, hugs, gg

12. Do you have any scans? :chibi

13. thanks hope this works:) gg

[​IMG]

it worked!! I used image shack, thanks for the link Mandiiv:)

14. It's showing now, thanks. I ordered DD 8 from HLJ 3 weeks ago, I hope they will send it soon.

15. Thanks for the peek! I ordered DD8 too! and am waiting ....

I saw the pic of that girl in white (under ver 1.5 pic ) in his diary but could not firgure out who she was, anyone know?

16. Yes, I've seen that one too and in the Pure doll guide 001. I tried to translate it and it says Milk dollfie??? not for sure what its about. love to hear about it too if anyone knows.

hugs, gg

17. Any news yet on when the preorders will be?

18. I just went to the site, nothing about the pre-order dates yet.

19. I got Dolly Dolly 8 today, and it says that Araki is currently working on version 2. I wonder if I'd better skip 1.5 and wait for 2!