1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa version 1.5

Sep 15, 2005

1. ooo ... I am still waiting for Dolly Dolly 8... am jealous, bet its a good read?

I am thinking that if the preorder for version 1.5 wont be till December, it would be June till we got them if he does an official AL boy order in between it could be quite a long time to get version 2. So I will get version 1.5.

Still waiting for my boy, not much longer now though.....

2. This may be a stupid question......

But when you order an Unoa Lusis, what is included in the standard package??? Can you specify what hands, face, breastplate etc. you want???? How much do extra parts run for generally????

Thanks

Monique

3. When you order a Lusis, you'll get a Lusis face*. :grin: If you wanted the larger bust plate, you'd have to order it separate. I don't know how much they would cost in a preorder though.

*Meaning, an Unoa doll with a Lusis face.

4. Wait, huh? I missed something somewhere.
      What's the difference between 1.5 and 2? O__O;;

5. Has anyone heard anything new about whether the new unoa girls will have an optional large bust plate or not?

6. I did read somewere the new girls would have an optional part , but the new bust plate would not fit the old girls ...which is probably why the prices of the old bust plates are going higher on YJ .

...I just wish I could remember were I read it ..probably here somwere LOL ..its late time for my bed

7. Maybe I missed it...but does anyone know when the next Unoa pre-order will be and if Cresent Shop will be taking orders?

~Thanks~

8. No.

We don't really know when the Unoa Freak magazine special order of the Unoa boys is due to arrive; I & many others ordered our boys in late April.

The speculation is for early next year, but there's no telling, really.

Ann in CT

9. sorry but since the araki's site says the next preorder is at the end of the year, isn't just the same date for the international preorder?

10. probably it is only for japan and limited ?

I live in japan... and how I can ordered ? via mail ?

11. Alchemic Labo doesn't sell internationally. You have to use a shopping service.
      His site say before the end of the year, nothing more.
      Usually there's a pre-order period of a few days during which buyers place their order following instructions in his website, and the dolls arrive several months later.

12. Have anyone scanned a better picture of the "Dolly Dolly #8"? I read some people bought it... And I can't see the differences between the new body and the old one in this picture T__T

I'd buy it but it's soooo expensive and I need to save money (specially for my unoa :wink:)

Thank you

13. I already knew this, thainks, I was only asking if the international and the japanese preorder are in the same moment, because I have always thought so.

14. but for me, i LIVE in japan... how i can preorder ? via mail directly ? please ? and it is a limited preorder (loterie ?) ! please a little help ! :oops:

15. Okay, for the new girls, there is a lottery, right? And you enter the lottery and if you win you get to order a doll? Or is the lottery only for the ones painted by Mr. Araki?
      I'm so confused. I hate to be so inarticulate, but I'm not well right now.
      Sorry, but I'm still confused.
      Thanks for any help. :(

16. There is no lottery. There was a lottery but that was only to clear old stock that Araki had of the old resin color girls and girl parts. That is now over.

there is a regular preorder unlimited ordering within the limited period this will be for the new unoa girls with the new resin color and the updated bodies.

If you are in Japan then you just need to keep checking the Labs site itself and Araki will put a notice up of the date of the preorder for the girls. You can then order from his site I think.

If you are not living in Japan then you have to wait for the same preorder but it is handled by Cresent the shopping service. You go through the Cresent site. when the preorder dates are solid there will be a notice added to the news area.

17. So finally no Lottery??

only preorder, hum, rather simple.

just a question, it's limited to a set of doll by person, or we can order as we want.
      actualy i want both dolls, but my friends ever asked me to get some for them.

and it will be kits , right???

thanks, ^____^

18. thanks for the info!
      about the lottery, somewhere in this topic someone said that there will be a lottery in japan only, and it would be only for some old version unoas. I don't know if it's right but I'm pretty sure that it has been said.

19. From what I've heard, you're only allowed 1 Lusis kit and 1 Sist kit per person. So I'm afraid you can't order extra's for your friends.

20. Does that kit includes extra faces, cat ears, and those things?