1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa version 1.5

Sep 15, 2005

1. No, the kit is just the unpainted dolls. The optional faces, hands, feet, etc are all extra.

2. Sorry I didn't express myself correctly T_T. I mean, can I include those extras in one u-noa (the kit) order?

My english is sooo poor

EDIT: Doesn't anyone really have a photograph or scanned picture of the new unoa body? :(

3. actually, with cresent shop you can order up to two of each... i remember they had a table of what was acceptable. Like.. 1 L and 1S, 2 L and 1 S, but not 2L and no S.. or something like that...

i forget XD

4. If they are offering it in the preorder you can order those too (like order kit with cat ears, and sleeping face) but they don't come with the kit.

5. in fact no problem, because i can use another addresses, from family and friends, so must really start the collect of addresses, lol

i'm so eager, ^_________^

6. yes, you can order with different name and address, last time Biscuitbear use my address to try to get the lottery.

So as my friends want too u-noa, i will use another addresses than mine, bwecause i want too them, to get their U-noa.

7. Does anyone know how much the kits will cost?

8. same as usual i think, around 44 000 yens.no??

9. Hmm... looks like it's going to be 10/23 - 10/26... and I don't see any information on the boys, looks like it's just going to be for the girls.

10. Ok so there will definatelly be a preorder then? Anyone knows if Cresent shop are taking orders? Or how are we suppose to get them? ..now where to find money...anyone need a cute cat or a friendly husband?:)

11. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks as though for the first preorder, they're getting rid of any and all old-type Unoas. This has the possibility of buying the old optional parts, and the site warns that it may not match the v. 1.5, and also.. I guess they made more of the breast piece with what resin they had left, and that it may not be the best made? o.o I dunno, that's what I'm getting from it. I'm probably wrong about that part..

The v. 1.5 preorders appear to be 2005/11/10 - 11/13, and I guess there's a second preorder in December. Looks like the only optional part is the Large Milk Part XD, but that's okay with me. ^^;

Anyhow, if this is just a repeat of something before, you can ignore it if you want. ^^

12. The October sale is for optional parts in old skin colors.
      The November sale is a lottery for "untested" version 1.5 Unoa girls.
      The December sale is the 1.5 Unoa girl pre-oder.

13. Ok, It's probably just that I'm retarded... but I'm somewhat confused.

The preorder for the version 1.5 lusis and sist is in December... is the price for these the same as the price for the first version of the dolls?

And, we can order one of each at the same time, yes? I really want to have them, but I want to have them together.

Thank you!

14. The untested versions coming out in November (?) - will these be available to purchase via Crescent? God I am soo excited!! Where are the pictures of version 1.5 *blind* *_*

15. The idea of an untested unoa seems strange to me. I mean Araki designs the dolls to be a certain way how can they be untested? Unless its a batch of resin and its the first dolls from it but I would think he would see one doll first and give it the ok.

Um... *_*

16. Glad you wrote Masamichi! Please let us know the scoop, I wont bug them with an email. I would surely LOVE to get another Sist face for my Wynne.

And I am confused, will the December pre orders be for 1.5 or 2.0? Any one know?

17. If preorders are in December then I have time to save! Yay! I love work XD

Buut how do you email cresent-shop? I sent my question to "Questions" and it just appear on my account site, I can't find an email anywhere o_o

18. Freddy Tan has received his pair of boys from the Unoa Freak pre-order; no-one else on the board has even gotten a shipping notice. Freddy is in Singapore.

If you are looking for the regular sort of pre-order for the boys, I haven't heard anything, but I am not exactly in the loop, either.

Ann in CT