1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa version 1.5

Sep 15, 2005

1. great news, but confused about the no tested lottery, ><

i have no idea, what is better, try to get the lottery or better the december pre-order.

but for both, thebig breast part will be in option??so possible to get in same time.
      but no plate face??

another question the old plate face or compatible to the new U-Noa???

2. I've heard that you can't mix old and new Unoa bits.

Wish I could order but I already bought two dolls (CH Ai Soye and a Unoa Light Fluorite which is on her way). So I have no money to order a Unoa Sist. Oh well, guess I'll just wait and save for a year.

3. My understanding is that the old face plates can be set on the new body, but the resin will not match 100% (the new resin being, as we know, of a redder shade).

It's the old breast plate that definitely won't fit the new body.

4. Is Cresent taking orders for the optional parts has anyone got an answer?

There are a few things I need.

5. Does anyone know how much they're going to cost? I know there's a thing on the website (the little link at the top) that says the prices of the extra peices you can get... and they look about the same as the extra pieces for the first unoa dolls... but how much are the dolls themselves? I know that the price before was 48000 yen for an assembled kit, 38000 for an unassembled... but how much are the 1.5 versions?

thanks!

6. When I translated the site it said that they hadn't yet determined the price but it would be comparable to the past pricing. So somewhere around $450 - $500 is a good guess IMO.

7. do you think the unoas on yahoo will go for a lower price now the 1.5 are coming out? *terribly impatient* lol

8. I read the new info, I thought from what was written previously that the lottery Unoas would be "untested", but apparently it will be Unoas that could present some very slight differences in color and size with the final version.

9. Although Masamichi has responded to another question of mine regarding an order he has not answered about the Unoas. I think he may not have decided how to handle it yet, or maybe he is waiting to hear back from Araki. Just a guess though.

10. i try to read katakana (help husband please !) : well ! this pre order is until 26 in october option part unoa 1.0

face : lusis / sist / sleep: 4000 yens
      long wig dark brown : 2000 yens
      short wig brown : 1500 yens
      hand (i know only this kanji lol) : 2000 yens
      face idjime /idijimeru : 3500 yens
      mule sol : 1000 yens
      shoes-foot high : 2000 yens
      ear : 1000 yens

this order internationnal (lotery) : http://www.crescent-shop.com

11. too sad i just bought few things, i fighted with this Japanese page but too in late.
      Finally i just got hight heels, mule and big breast, part i don't need in fact, except if i get an old body U-noa.

all faces are sold out, except the sleeping one but i have no interest in, pity.

So good luck, at least the last bi-L , L-bi so boy U-Noa the one looks like girl in kit finished rather cheap 51 000 yens. on auctions.

maybe the prices on yahoo will be down, ^^

edit:

eh eh, ureshiiiiii, i had a good idea to want to copy the link of the shop, because now the sister's face are not sold out, great, i bought it, but i must send them a mail, because 740 yens for send cost, ><
      i must say to them to send all in same parcel, finally lucky, ^_______^

U-noa shop

12. I got a reply from Masamichi, they're not taking care of the optional parts sale :(

13. Forgive my total n00bness, as I do try to do my research, but:

I checked Crescent's site, and I haven't found anything about Unoa preorders, period. Are they going to be doing it at all?

I know that I have plenty of time between now and December, but I'm getting anxious, since I've never even ordered any bjd before, much less use a shopping service. *_*

So, I'm wondering what the other options are instead of crescent, and who/what is Masamichi?

Sorry, this is mostly nerves talking. :barf I'm just scared that I won't figure this all out in time and miss my chance at getting my darling Lusis. :crushed

*looks for a paper bag to breathe into*

14. dont worry kosher_jenny ,Im sure when the pre-order happens it will be all over the board :grin: and you wont miss it :D
      I dont think anyone knows 100% when it will be :daisy

15. Masamichi is the owner of Crescent. If you write on their board he is the one who answers you and places your bids, etc. I think he is just too busy with the Unoa boys delivery right now. As soon as that is done I am sure he will set up something on his site about the pre-order and then it will also get posted here. Don't worry, there will be time, it won't happen in one day or anything.

16. :D Hey Jenny! Don't be too afraid!!! :o ! I ordered a Unoa boy and although it has taken a long time, I have gotten my e-mail that he is on his way and I'm really excited! It truely is relatively painless, except for the high price tag and the looooooong wait! (But, compared to the REALLY HIGH price tag of the second hand market, I feel like I'm getting a bargain!) Crescent shop is reputable..... I know I don't have my boy just yet, but I don't think you can go wrong with them! :wink:

Judy

17. :| FYI~Two days ago, I left Masamichi-san a short message on the site thanking him for a recent shipment & that I would be sending a large deposit soon to get ready for the December preorders I had been hearing about.
      Within minutes I got a response saying he would be posting preorder information for Unoa girls very soon. :o

18. Ok... I've never done anything like this before, bear with me. ^^''

If I want to preorder, I need to go through a shopping service like Crescent Shop? This will cost me about an extra $100, right? Is Crescent Shop the best service to use? I just send them my money, tell them I want the Lusis, then they do everything else for me and ship it to me months later when they receive the doll?

*_*

Also, Lusis just comes with a body, regular face (and eyes), flat chest, and her box? Does she come with any kind of clothing or anything else? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I get everything right. Lusis has been my dream ever since I saw Rhian's last year. ; ;

19. Hi Kyla!

I have dealt with Crescent Shop for most of my doll-related transactions. Masamichi is reliable and his fees are among the cheapest around (or so I've been told).
      All you need to do is to create an account at Crescent shop, and indeed preorder your doll. The rest pretty much happens the way you describe it!

And yeah, Lusis will come in her box with a brown wig, a complete body including the face plate, a pair of eyes (I think they're always greyish/blue but I may be wrong), and flat chest. She's unassembled (the strings are included though), unsanded (there's not much to sand off), and comes without face up or clothes. It looks like Gentaro Araki used to assemble and do the face up for an extra fee but he doesn't anymore.

I hope you get your girl. They're little wonders :)

20. you can pay extra (i think its around $48) for the bigger bust and you are allowed up to 2 per person - at least, thats what it was in previous preorders