1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa version 1.5

Sep 15, 2005

1. The basic girl body has small breasts; she is not flat like a child or a boy.

There is also a 'Large Milk Part' available at least sometimes, which you have to pay extra for.

Other optional parts: Sleeping, winking :wink: , and crying faces; high-heeled feet with the high-heeled shoes molded on; maybe different hand positions, but I'm not sure about the hands.

Ann in CT

2. Do you guys know if the preorder in December will be for both girls and boys?
      I was kinda considering getting Lusis and B-el x_x Also, will the Dec. sell extra parts ("orgasm" faceplace, large milk parts)?
      Also, how much would it come to roughly?

3. the only face you can get directly is the sleeping face, the "orgasm" face, winking, bully etc haveto come from yj im afraid. and as far as i know, this is only for the girls. seeing as there was one for the boys earlier this year.

you can buy the large milk part
      In previous preorders (through crescent shop) - this was around $48
      the sleeping head was around $42
      and the actual doll was $475
      then you have the optional hands and high heel feet which were around 20-25$
      and then t-shirts $5 each..

i have the exact info on my pc smehwere ill have a look for it and post the correct amounts.

Bear in mind these are the new design, the price might be more or less.. :grin:

4. one thing to keep in mind.

The new bodies are not compatible with the old "large milk part" so unless a new one has been sculpted, we won't have this option for pre-order.

5. I'm beginning to have doubts about whether I'll be able to get a Lusis. ; ; I really don't think I can afford her. I just bought my EL a month ago, I need a new computer, and my dog has been sick with the vet bills running high. I think my only chance is if I tell my mom (and relatives) to just give me money to go towards the doll instead of presents, but then I won't have her for Christmas, so it won't really feel like a Christmas present (and my mom will still want to get me other things because that's just how she is). It's also a lot of money to ask for from others...

How often have pre orders run in the past with Alchemic Labo? If I miss this preorder, how long do you think it'll be before I get another chance to order her? My only other option is to buy one afterwards from someone else who ordered one and is selling... though it'll probably be even more expensive that way. *sob*

6. They seem to run every 6 months.

There will be allot of dolls available after they arrived. It will be a long wait after the order is placed as it tends to be 3 months plus.

Your dear animals will appreciate your help I am sure! one will come to you at the right time and price.

7. This time it was longer but before that is was every 6 months approx and he seems to be in the flow now.

But of course its anyones guess.

8. Kim in Mo : Araki sama already sculpt a new big breast plate for Unoa 1.5 there is the info in Alchemic Labo web :3

I'm sure that the last Unoa girls preorder was in Sep 2004.... I missed it and a whole year pass out waiting get my unoa X_x

9. dec 1st to 5th

10. The order period is NOT for a lottery right?

But a regular Cresent order period with guaranteed order?

11. I think the lottery is for painted ones? The regular Crecent order period in Dec is guaranteed.

12. the lottery is from the 10th to the 13th of November

so eager, pray everyday to win , T__________T
      i don't want to wait 6 months to get one, T________________T

13. No, it's for dolls that didn't pass the quality tests.

14. what exactly about them didn't pass the quality tests? are they less expensive or damaged in some way? I'm a bit confused XDDD

15. I thought the lottery was for the dolls that haven't been tested yet. Not that they didn't pass? @_@ I dont see why they would sell reject dolls at the same price as the others. =0

16. I thought they were protoypes. I wasn't under the impression that they were bad quality.

17. It says you would hardly notice but there may be slight differences in color and size with the dolls that passed the tests.

18. I never heard back from Cresent Shop, are they doing the regular preorder in early dec for sure?*looks around for pennies...sigh*

19. I checked crescent shop and saw announcement that they'll l start taking preorder
      starting from Dec 4th for girls. He won't respond to any inquiries now due to high volume.
      sorry if this is redundant.

Edit: yeah like becker said it's 8th not 4th. (-_-) sorry

20. Where does it say this?