1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa version 1.5

Sep 15, 2005

1. http://www.crescent-shop.com/
      What's New: Nov. 8, 2005 - Unoa Girls Preorder in December
      Bold text at top of the page, just under log in section (before you log in)

2. Yes, we are taking preorders in December.
      The ordering period is from Dec 8th(Thu) 13:00 to Dec 12th(Mon) 13:00
      (After preorders for Japanese buyers by Alchemic Labo between 1st and 5th)
      Other informations including price, available optional parts will be updated in member site
      soon after we received answers from Alchemic Labo.

It's actually Dec 8-12th for us! Which is better, a few extra days to sell my organs, eyes, possibly my body fat if time permits.

But seriously, I'm going to be going eBay crazy before that time to get the money for it! I want my big boobied Unoas T_T

-Rosalyn (bored at College)

3. Does anyone have a link showing what the new girls look like?

Pardon me if this has been answered; I did look through but didn't see anything...

thanks!

4. Yes they are the new version.

5. I mean, the 1.5 version. He announced he was working on version 2 already.

6. This is going so slowly @___@

Is it just me or do the new bodies look the same? O_o;;

7. no , i think so too

and now that i know that Araki-san is working on the version 2, i think i had better to get the first one, and i tried the lottery, now don't want to get it, ><

i don't understand this version 1.5

8. I thought the same thing apon glancing at them, but if you click on the body shot and look very carefully at the inner arm elbow area its cut differently than the current unoas there is a downward angle to the lower arm to allow for the new elbow part.

The resin however doesn't look nearly as pink as in the magazine clip we saw.

9. Sure heres a cutie for you! I didn't do the makeup on my Nea girl. Right now she has the most amazing new eyes I ordered albino red eyes from Ethereal Angels and they looks so hot on her and so real. I have to take more pictures. But here she is with her sister moon, who is my angel.

[​IMG]

10. *delurks* How much does Crescent Shop usually charge fee-wise for preorder? (Sorry if it had been mentioned someplace, I must have missed it ^^;; )

11. 12.5% for anything over 4000Yen, according to the site. (this is from memory)

12. Is there an option to get the large breast plate -instead- of the flat one, or just buy it as an extra like the last ones? Im pretty sure I'll never use the flat one >> I like small boobs but those are barely there x.x

13. it's an optional part.. i don't think you can ask for it "instead". As as for price, last time cresent did a girls preorder, it was $495 per doll including shopping fee, but not including shipping or optional parts.

I'm going to do my best to get my friend Roxy to order the dolls for me, since she'll be living in japan until mid-june and she can pay the japanese price of 38000 yen + optional parts +shipping XD.

14. Hmm.. Does crescent charge shipping fee during the preorder or when they receive the dolls? (Last question, promise ^^;; )

15. during the preorder, as far as I know.

16. I just wanted to mention that Mr. Araki has updated info on the ver. 1.5 with pics. check it out!! hugs, gg

http://www.alchemiclabo.com/

Just click on the second blue &#12371;&#12385;&#12425;. It will give you pics!

17. I am twitching with anticipation. XDD
      Thanks for the photos GG.

Does anyone see much of a resin difference in these pictures? O_o;;
      The improvements are wonderful, the ridging on the shoulder socket is wicked @__@

Oh Araki how I wuv thee. X3

18. I could show you the difference between the Boy and the old girl
      but there is very little , the newer resin is slightly ...very slightly pinker /darker but only slightly