1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa version 1.5

Sep 15, 2005

1. posting a comparion pic of unoa resin:
      [​IMG]
      hope you can find it useful ^^
      anyway, the new resin is *almost* the same colour of the unoa-freak boy skin, though the unoa-freak resin is lighter in weight, and harder to sand -__-
      colour difference is almost impossible to notice, so it's a very very good match ^^

Died

2. Oooh k...So I have a friend who is dying to have an Unoa. I sadly know nothing about them and trying to read all this is confusing @_@ Can someone give me the basic run down of how you order and when the next chance will be? Also is there a limit per person? All I know are these dolls are hard to get...can any one here help? Thanks^^;

3. http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=623
      :)

4. You can't order Unoa like any other doll (normaly you would go on shops or rep. page..) There're pre-order periods (usually once a year - last one was in december 05') and than you can order her but with Crescent Shop as rep.
      Right now only chance to get Unoa is or buy if someone is willing to sell her (dolls from that pre-order haven't arrived yet..) or try your luck on yahoo japan.. (with help of CS again) but that really costs....

5. i dont know if they'll be doing another pre-order as apparantly unoa version 2 is out later this year?

6. monicax86 >>No idea..
      But our girls are not ready to ship yet.. and it's takeing almost 4 months now.. somehow I doubt they'll be here soon.
      Besides it should be boys turn later.. so I'm not sure if Araki is going to make girls pre-order this year..

Died>> Would you mind checking if 1.0 face plate is possible to wear for 1.5 girl? I would love to get some plates from Y!J later since resin difference is not that big.. (and I don't want to be ehm.. ass.. but can you please, nice please ^^ post 1.5 pic next to 1.0?.. I would love to see it ^^)

7. yes, the 1.5 body can wear the 1.0 face
      even if my 1.5 sist face doesn't fit very well on her own body O_o
      1.0 face is identical and has the same problem... perhaps I haven't sanded something inside the back-head plate... O_o
      have to check soon...

I don't understand, sorry ^^" Do you want to see pictures of both faceplates or the 1.0 faceplate on the body?

Died

8. O.o; Don't fit? O.o
      Oh crap... hope that's something that can be easly fixed ^^'

9. perhaps it's just some resin I didn't remove...
      anyway, here's my girl ^^
      *nudity* for body blushing
      [​IMG]
      Mods, let me know if you want me to remove the picture

Died

10. I would really love to see beter photos of those faceplates too :)

11. Hi!
      this probably has been asked before *bows* but does anyone have any idea when the next preorder period will be?

And would it be boys or girls?

Thankies!! *hugs*

12. Nobody knows, maybe boys in the summer, maybe girls in the winter.

13. help, please!

does anyone know if a 1.0 large bust part fits Unoa 1.5 body?????

thank you.

14. I'm guessing it could but the resin match wouldn't be good, 1.0 are more creamy yellow while the 1.5's are pinky.

15. no it wont , it isnt just the colour match their is a cutout at the back of the bustplate

you can see why here
      this in my old Unoa Sist ...and the new 1.5 Sist
      [​IMG]

16. People who have a 1.5 large bust ordered it with their Unoa as part of Unoa 1.5 preorder (you could choose large bust or small bust version). As far as I know, version 1.5 busts are not sold separrately as of yet, but may be in the future.

17. Yeah and a few people order the large bust with their girl so they could sell it and get some money back, since some prefer their girl to be less endowed ^_^

I like having both though, great for fitting in different clothes.

And thanks for the info Tinybear, I didn't think about the 1.0 bust being different x_x;