1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoss Discussion Thread

Dec 9, 2009

1. I haven't seen the cat ear set for sale pretty much ever. :/

2. That's what I was afraid of. I think I read they were sold at a convention way back when? So they must be SURE limited in numbers... and I'd wager what few there are might still be mostly in Japan?

3. Hello everybody!
      Soon I will have a very joyful event - will appear the U-Noss Seina. I wanted her mad and the dream comes true! :D
      I really look forward to seeing this beautiful girl! :love

Plus I would like to pre-sew a wardrobe for her ... but the network nowhere found the yardstick of her non-standard figure...:frownyblush:
      Can someone help out ???
      Interested here are these:

Height :
      Girth of Head :
      Width of Shoulder :
      Girth of Chest :
      The length from back-neck point to waist (back length):
      The length from the bust point to waist line (front length) :
      The length from the neck point to bust point :
      Girth of Heap :
      The length of sleeves (to the wrist) :
      Girth of Upper arm : thickest part
      The length from the bottom to waist :
      the Length of pants (from the waist line to the knee) :
      The length of leg :
      The length of skirt (from the waist line to the knee) :
      Toltal length (from the neck point to the tip of toe) :
      The length of foot :
      Width of Foot :

And another question, can someone tell me where now for the girl's shoes you can search for?
      I read the topic with shoes, but those links have long been out of date ... all of a sudden who will share new and own experiences?
      Or is it better for me to sew shoes for her myself? :sigh

In advance thanks to all responded! :)

4. zombiemon, Oh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :fangirl:
      Shoes are very cool!!! :love

Oh, I completely forgot to show my beauty here! This is Seina
      Her name is Naomi))
      Generally Unoss is an incredible Creation!
      Now I dream to find Aika in her company))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. She's stunning @Bzika :D I finally got an Unoss this year too, after being a grail doll for years and years. They're such fantastic dolls. :love

6. shinibun,
      Congratulations! :D
      When show it?? :wiggle
      Naomi also appeared this year! :dance
      I bought it to play with it myself ... but it was not there! One guy from our family suddenly decided to fall in love with her and now does not give! :hug: Like this! :sigh
      Therefore I look forward to the second happiness, I very much hope that it will come! :shudder

Thank you for your delight in her address!:love

Michael + Naomi:

[​IMG]

7. @Bzika Hopefully soon! :) I'm waiting on some clothes from Alice's Collection to see if they fit. I also need to fix one of her soft eyelashes that I somehow managed to squish. :huh?: And oh no! He needs to give Naomi back to you. :x

8. shinibun,
      I think that your girl's things will certainly fit)) They have the same size as Volks SD10 /13! ;)
      And with eyelashes, you also correct the situation)) Eyelashes are the most simple that you can fix! :3nodding:

Ha ha! :XD:
      He does't think so yet! :aninja:
      He probably written on his face: "Mine - Not give!" :eusa_naug

9. Congratulations to everyone on the winter holidays!

[​IMG]

10. Just one frame of the moment in her life))

[​IMG]

11. Something quite quiet here ...
      This is very sad!((
      Naomi invites everyone to dance! :dance
      Join now!

[​IMG]

12. I worked on my Unoss, gave her a new faceup and modified her thigh joints so she can sit unaided. I love her more than ever!

[​IMG]An Old Dream by uni_inu, on Flickr

13. I'd love to see the mods you did to the thighs. Also I love your horns.

14. @Edo Elric I just added small ledges on the back of the thigh joint similar to the ledges on some of the 1/4 scale Unoa dolls, for example 1.5 girls. I used Milliput.

15. oh thats a great idea!

I went on vacation in july and took my Unoss with me. Didn't actually have time to take her out really though xD

[​IMG]

16. Wow! How many new beauties in the thread!
      Hello everyone! (:

[​IMG]

17. Where do you all get your Unoss shoes from? I'd like to get my girls some.

18. Rinoa, Hi!
      1. My Unoss has boots with LUTS, these: Welcome to LUTS - Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company
      but if you study this line "Senior Delf Boy" carefully, you can find other options for yourself! (:

That's just on her these boots:
      [​IMG]

2. And there are shoes with rRabit, these: SD13&17 *Tassel Shoes* RSH002 Black - 1/3 Boy (SD13/17) - rRabit Shoes
      But other options there too can be chosen! In section 1/3 Boy (SD13/17)

In the photo she just in shoes by rRabit Shop:
      [​IMG]

More suitable sports shoes for boys with www.acbjd.com: Shoes for BJD Dolls - BJD Accessories, Dolls - Alice's Collections
      Foto:
      [​IMG]

#260 Bzika, Nov 19, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 19, 2018