1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoss Discussion Thread

Dec 9, 2009

1. Your girl is so adorable, ezechiel! And I really like her outfit as well!

2. Love the new Unoss photos! The Evenstar faceup is marvelous to keep the orig. lashes and brows. I need to redo my girl and am so intimidated by those carved parts, but I don't want to take them off.

flowergirl: Model Doll shoes do not fit. I couldn't get my girl's big feet into the toe end. Just a bit too wide and her toes are so long. EID shoes are also too small for her. The only "heels" that fit Ling - my Aika - are Dollheart made specifically for her years ago, but they're wedgie types. Hound size sandals fit her and baby doll type shoes.

3. I'm responding to an old post, but since Jo (whose gorgeous girls I stalk on flickr) got the thread going again, thought I'd jump in as well!
      My Unoss was painted by evenstar, but she has been modded to remove the sculpted eyelashes. I'll upload a better photo soon, but here she is:

[​IMG]

4. Ah Wally thank you :) I hoped that I would love her but never expected her to be so amazing and Tiffany painted her just perfect for me.

Your girl is absolutely gorgeous
      Aishiteru you girl is stunning too and I love her outfit
      Every picture of Unoss here is so different but all are just so beautiful :aheartbea

5. Jo_H, great I was looking for this thread.
      Your girl is gorgeous.

Wally same, lol
      Run to catch some pics on Flickr.
      Your Miss is really cute.

Here a new style, in fact now the wig is cut, I will take new pics, this one is not good.
      Kstarr wig + H.Naoto outfit, the shoes are perfect.

[​IMG]
      H.Naoto , Mandarine Juicy. par Nae-chan, sur Flickr

6. It's awesome to see this thread active again! I'm loving seeing everyone's girls!
      Jo, I think I have those exact same shoes!
      I have to admit, straight up though, that my Unoss was hybridded onto a Shinydoll body years ago. I don't regret selling that body one bit. It was wonderful to look at, but it was expensive and didn't pose, wouldn't sit, so it went away shortly after she arrived. I still love to see it though! And I still have those pink boots somewhere...

7. Thanks , this wig is the 2nd version pinker.
      Monique makes good wigs, your girl in pink is delicieux,^^

I'm happy to see some Unoss, hope to see more.

8. Wally, i know it is difficult to have some shoes for this beautiful girl >o< ! Mine was found in YJ! !!!

9. Love seeing more Unoss photos!

Jo_H: Amy is super lovely and a rare beauty! Do you make your own clothes? the Zero tops are amazing.

wally, would love to see more of your Unoss, her face-up looks very lovely.

Megu-chan, your Unoss is very unique. Unoss is very versatile, I love her serious, cold style.

aishiteru: I love her face-up colours and perfect wig!

Here's a recent photo of Tabris(I'd post more but I think I can only post one right now):

[​IMG]

10. Sorry for the 2 pics, usually I use only one but like I saw few posts with few pics and this thread wasn't up since a very long time, I wanted to show the both style of my doll.

So sorry and thanks for Mandarine.
      Today I took some new pics, with her wig cut.

Mandararine :

[​IMG]
      Mandarine Juicy in H.Naoto par Nae-chan, sur Flickr

Amanohara, she is gorgeous and her outfit perfect, no need shoes or SD13/17's shoes/ boots like for mine.
      I have originales mules in differentes colors thanks to my friends.

Some of my shoes, informations, only feet, please don't delete.

[​IMG]
      Twiggy par Nae-chan, sur Flickr

2pics I don't understand because Jo_H, did in the last page.
      Maybe one is comparaison, right???

Each time you answer add a pic, need more Unoss here.^___^
      Of course, don't spam with same pics or worst.

Need to share , some doll but in different styles will be great, I will add Mandarine in Pink as soon as possible.

11. Amanohara, Your style is amazing... You are really original ! I hope soon to buy a Reflex ! Like that i can make so beautiful pic like you :3

12. Such fun, lots of lovely pictures of these rare girls! I especially was happy to see your unmodded girl, Jo H, who has both her resin eyelashes and added eyelashes! Brilliant! I promptly showed your girl to my unoss-owning husband, who is planning to re-paint his girl...

Megu-chan, those brilliant mules, have a friend of yours made them?

13. Yes, one of my friends make them.
      Happy because can be customed, you can make boots too and it's so hard to get shoes for Unoss. usually simple, or one style or not cute.

14. Ashiteru - Thank you :)
      Wally - I was worried what I would think of the Unoss body and her not sitting properly but I must admit that I love it :) I did have a modded Unoss head on an Everpurple body and that worked really well as a hybrid and was a perfect colour match but when I saw my unmodded girl for adoption there was no way I could resist :)
      Amanoharo - Tabris is absolutely beautiful and her outfit is gorgeous :)
      I didnt make my tops, I wish I could ! They are knitted by a great friend and I love them on my girls :)
      Megu-chan - I love those shoes and can not wait to see more, are they available to buy or just some that were made for you? They are so super pretty and I love pink :)

15. Jo_H , I think you can ask my friend, Amaeta there.
      You can ask any colors.
      Just pm her from me, ^________^

16. Reviving this thread since I can't wait to share my new girl, Rumiko. I'm so excited for her, like getting her new eyes and wig and sewing clothes.

I love her android accessories! I think I'm going to replace the white stretch fabric of her space bikini with silver metallic spandex, and make new shoes from the resin soles of her boot-leggings. I want to make her a bunch of Vince Noir-inspired metallic jumpsuits (and similar things a robot princess would wear).

[​IMG]
      (crappy cell phone pic, my apologies)

17. Kate, your girl is just wonderful!!! I have never put the "robot" parts on my Seina, but I am tempted after seeing your girl in her andriod garb!
      Looking forward to seeing what you create for her!
      My Unoss, Valentina, recently got a new wig and eyes, I need to shoot some pics of her!

18. Update! She's got the wig and eyes I wanted her to have, and the bloomers I made are the first piece of clothing I've sewn for her. Next is a camisole made with the same fabric. She'll be getting a new faceup down the road, but this current one doesn't bug me and is much nicer that being blank.

[​IMG]

19. Kate: the pink wig is beautiful on your girl. The robot parts photo makes me want to dig out my Aika's bot bits & see how she looks. it's been a long time since she wore them. LOL.

:chocoheart