1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

unusual color dolls

Nov 17, 2020

1. I'm a fan of greys and lavenders too! I do hope the stars align one day and I find the perfect sculpt in the perfect shade of lavender while I have spending money at the helm.

2. I have started to like the greyish brown tone that's halfway between a fantasy color and a realistic one. A wood nymph or tree cryptid doll would look so nice in that color.

3. Blue and green, I really like it when they are dark and rich...

4. Dragonshell doll does so, or at least they used to.

5. I would love to have a nice dark red, green, blue, or grey doll someday, especially if they were the shell of a DnD tiefling or orc! Go big or go home!

6. Yes! I love tieflings and orcs! A nice dark red is actually pretty easy to get with a bottle of dyemore and a boiling pot of doll soup.

7. I'm actually super taken by Loongsoul's dark brown resin (especially) and black resin for their Black Dragon doll. I've never had dolls that were irregular colors, but am looking forward to see what the color is like when people start receiving their dolls.

8. I want to have blue or purple dolls someday...but those are not very common. Like "genie of the lamp" blue or lavender purple. lol

9. Im on the green train, especially soft mint greens.
      Despite that, of all my fantasy colored dolls only 3 are green. The others are 2 light purples, 1 light pink, 1 light blue and 1 black one.

10. I have a terrible weakness for coloured resin with grey being very high on the list. I currently own 13 grey dolls all of which are in various shades from light to dark and some that are purple-grey and green-grey. Additionally, I have black, red, translucent dark blue, purple glitter, seafoam green glitter, several shades of green (light to dark), turquoise (to be fair he was originally RS old blue and mellowed to a gorgeous, utterly even turquoise), multiple tans, ebony, dark aquamarine and gold.

11. I normally stick to strictly realistic skin tones (and dolls) but I just ordered a fantasy doll in a beautiful warm brown-gray and I’m so excited to see him in person.

12. Bright succubus demon red. It’s such a striking color! Besides the cool demon/devil aesthetic, its just pretty to look at!:D

13. Purples are my favorite! I like Resinsoul's purple, but I'd love to see a more saturated purple doll.
      I really like the idea of jet black too, but I suspect getting good photos would be a nightmare.

14. Yes, photographing black resin is difficult. I have one that is actual black resin and one that is WS dyed blackest black and if you have low light, you lose any hope of capturing details. I can't speak for how face-ups are done as neither of them has a face-up nor will they ever. Interestingly, when people see Dak (the dyed one) or Skeeren (black resin) they don't notice that they don't have face-ups. The only thing Dak has is ultra long eyelashes. Skeeren's eyes are far too tiny for that to even be an option (he wears 2mm). Dak is a Doll-Love God-Enjoy boy (47cm) and Skeeren is an Akhmel Nathan (30cm).

15. I like transparent grey and blue color) Sometimes see the author's dolls with this skins.

16. I had two grey dolls, but I couldn't picture them good, so had to sell them (

17. As much as I love fantasy colors I currently only have one truly fantasy colored doll though I think my white skinned Bobobie elfkin's color could also be considered unnatural since he's pretty much paper white. My one true fantasy colored doll is my Bobobie moony who is cast in their lavender/purple resin and I adore her coloring so much.
      I definitely want to get more fantasy colored dolls in the future, just have to find the right doll in the right color.

18. Pink and mint :love Those limited Luts Zuzu colors are very tempting seeing as that's the colors they are... :kitty2

19. i love a good fantasy resin, especially greys and purples! i don't have any at the moment (unless we're counting paper white resin as fantasy?), but i'd love to own some weird colored dolls in the future.

20. I'm ordering a lavender Model Delf from Luts :O Would love their blue-ish "bubble mint" resin someday as well. I also have plans to order custom colors from Resinsoul for a character of mine whose body is white with blue markings on a grey centaur body. Not sure when though.