1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Updated: 20th May] Angel of Dream - New doll released!

May 15, 2007

1. Yes, our 1/4 costs $150 for this promotional period. ^^ When it ends, they will cost $175 each excluding face-up.

As for the insole measurements, they are 6.5cm for 1/4 and 8.3cm for 1/3.

Shipping to the US will cost $34 for all the items above. ^^

Payment will have to be made within 10 days after your order. Otherwise, it will be considered void. I will send out a reminder e-mail after 7 days if you haven't paid though.

Hello, please do not worry about it. ^^ As EMS charges by weight, it is inevitably more expensive if you just purchase a single light item. ^^

2. Are the weights of the items listed anywhere so that we can estimate the shipping cost, since your shipping chart shows pricing by weight? I saw you posted the 1/3 size with box weighs about 1900g - how much does the 1/4 doll with box weigh?

3. A 1/4 doll would be around 1000g inclusive of the box. ^^

All other items are around 20 - 50g and heads are 300 - 500g.

4. Particularly for the 1/3 dolls, do you know if girl heads can fit on boy bodies and boy heads on girl bodies? :)

5. Yes, both our 1/3 and 1/4 heads can be strung onto either a male or female body. ^^

6. When do you think my 1/4th boy would arrive when I order him on the 28th (FOR SURE!) with the free faceup? :3 I want to see if he will arrive before my birthday!

7. Our dolls normally take 2 - 4 weeks to be shipped depending on if they're in-stock or not. ^^;; But my guess would be the 2nd to 3rd week of June? :3

8. Hello and congratulations on your new line of BJD's!

Could you please tell me if you can pierce the ears before shipping? Is this a request that you can do? Also - can a person request "no" face up?

Thanks for your time.....Linda/LVNVDolls

9. As for the custom faceups--- are those free also? (For 1/4)

And if I want a custom faceup, do I show an edited picture of what I want?

10. sorry i was a bit confused. i kno there would be a price increase for all dolls but would the price of the bodies stay the same?

I expect the resin matches Luts very well? I think my friend is ordering one so i might wait until she gets one and when i get my cp doll to compare.

I've found i don't have a head fro AoD in mind but the body is nice... i might consider (the task of my mum) I want a body for my future CP head

also how much would shipping to the UK be for a 1/3 body?

11. Hi izumi yavi I just want to make sue I got this right, the Mingdoll is a 1/4 doll ? 150 USD ? and shipping to the UK was how much? and do you get the faceup as in picture free or can you send email with picture and you could do a simular one free instead? and can you buy the ming head on its own? Sorry had to edit, Iam a bit confused, just looked at your site and also on ebay and realised that Mingdoll on ebay is named Chan on website so has there been a mistake somewhere?Thanks

12. Thank you! ^^ I will have to check with the company regarding the piercings. I'll let you know ASAP once I get an answer~

Yes, custom faceups are also free unless you want something elaborate like tattoos and such. It would be best to provide an editted image.

13. Yes, the price of the bodies will stay the same. ^^ As for the match with luts, there would be a little difference, but it's not noticable. Shipping to UK is $59.50 for a body.

Yes, both Ming and Chan are 1/4 dolls. Shipping is $49.50 for a 1/4 doll to UK. You'll only receive a free faceup if you purchase a doll. Yes, the faceup is the default one in the image. We can do a custom faceup and yes, you can submit an image for us to follow. Yes, you can purchase the Ming head on it's own in the optional parts section. The names on the website are the exact way you pronounce the names in chinese. As for the ones on Ebay... I believe the person in-charge of that wanted to name them differently for international sales. I'm not sure of the reason though. >_<

14. I just wanted to say, I've just put in an order for Chen on the official site, and I'm so excited! :dance
      Such a great price! And only 2 to 4 weeks? That is great! :)
      I can't wait to get him home! :celebrate
      Such a wonderful looking boy!
      And thank you for the skintone comparison picture! Looks like I'll be happy with the normal tone. :)

Thanks for answering all the questions and posting pictures!

15. Thank you very much for your support! ^^ I will inform you when we have shipped out your orders!

16. I have checked with the company, they do offer ear piercings for their dolls free of charge. ^^

17. Thanks so much for responding so quickly! I will be ordering soon!
      Linda/LVNVDolls

18. Thanks a lot, Izumiyavi, the comparison shot helped a lot. I can't wait to get one of your beautiful dolls...

19. I actually do have a question for you now! Are customers allowed to pick eye color for their dolls? I know Luts will put in a specific color if you ask, while others don't. So I thought I should ask before purchasing. ^^

20. Yes, you may actually request for a specific color, but whether you get it or not will depend on the stock available. ^^