1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Updated: 20th May] Angel of Dream - New doll released!

May 15, 2007

1. Thank you izumi yavi and thanks for responding to my email so quick! just 1 more thing before I make up my mind, is it possible to swop a boys head on to a girls body? and still pay 150 USD and have you got any pics or can you explain how the head is attatched to body, is it magnets or a hook or? sorry for being a pest!

2. Yes, it's possible to swap a girl's head on a boy's body and vice versa. However, you would have to pay the full price for the head and body. $150 applies only for the dolls available on sale.

The head is strung onto the body like all BJDs out there in the market. ^^

3. Thanks, and how is the headcap held on?

4. Headcaps are hooked on with the S-hook. ^^

5. We have just released a new MSD boy, Wang Zi. Here is an image of him.

[​IMG]

If you'd like to see more images, they are under the 1/4 dolls section of the main site. ^^

6. When I saw the price, I had to be suspicious XD I expected that maybe they were a really ugly set of dolls, but they are beautiful! O.O Are they not resin or something? Is that why the price is so low? But they look resin...

Oh, God, if there isn't a catch I WILL have to order XD

Why the low price?

7. Yes, the dolls are made of resin. ^^

There isn't any catch to it actually. We're a China based company, so it explains the lower prices. And there's also the promotional offers where you get a doll with faceup for the current price.

After the promotion ends, all dolls will increase by $25 and face-ups will be charged at $20 each. ^^

8. Oooh, I see X3 Well, they are wonderful dolls for their price! <3

Can I ask, have you compared your 1/4 size to DoC dolls? Because the female body would be perfect for my girl if the resin is okay and it would fit <3

9. I do not have a DoC myself so I wouldn't be able to compare them. ^^;;

10. How mean, just when I have ordered the MSD Ming (even without frontal pictures ^^ ) you release a new boy ;) He is beautiful!

11. I see ^^ Well how about your Lahoo? Is the resin at least close? <3 Thank you, sorry for all the questions!

12. Thank you ^^

So it would not match my old DoD, but I'm stil interested in a 1/3 scale doll none of the less X3 <3

13. Wow, he's cute!:aheartbea

I had another question which may be kind of weird: I recall that in the original thread about AOD, it was mentioned that AOD claimed the 1/3 sculpts would be larger versions of the 1/4 sculpts. Since there have been many changes since then, I was wondering if this is still true? Do the 1/3 sculpts correspond with the 1/4 sculpts? i.e. Is Gu a 1/3 version of Chen, etc.? And if so, which of the 1/4 doll sculpts is a match for Zi Yuan? I love her face, but I prefer MSD size dolls.

14. Actually, this news is semi-true, the 1/3 and 1/4 sculpts do not match each other completely, you'd only see a couple of similar features on the 1/3 dolls, so I wouldn't say that Gu is a 1/3 version of Chen. ^^

15. Wow...this is a lovely company! I was wondering....the boy 1/4 dolls would be bigger than DoC msd right??? If so...that would be PERFECT for my dollie plans!!!!! *excited

16. Yes, 1/4 AOD are slightly taller than DoCs. ^^

17. Oh, I don't know if anyone has noticed this or has told you, but, 1/4 dolls Fei and Rao's eyes are very uneven and off center. I love the dolls alot, and they are very beautiful, but if someone doesn't take the time to put in the eyes correctly, then it makes me wonder as a future customer if you will take care of my doll.

18. Oh, and will the outfit for 1/3 doll Mo be available to purchase?

19. Yes, I've noticed that the eyes are off-center and have brought it up. As I am not in-charge of the pictures, there is nothing I can do. But they are currently taking new images of our 1/4 dolls so the pictures will be updated soon.

Regarding the outfit, you may order it from us. ^^ Just state which one you'd like in the comments of the order form. I will reply with the costs and grand total.