1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Val Zeitler Halloween Collection in Haute Doll

Jun 3, 2008

1. All I can say is please please please offer a full set maybe with a choose which doll you want option :)
      Also I hope its okay I answered this
      Yes the dolls are for sale and the are $760 for non-members and $740 for members.
      http://www.hautedoll.com/exclusives.php

2. The wigs should fit all dolls sized 8/9. The wigs are all sold separately as are the sisters--Sky and Skiya as painted in Val Zeitler style! You must be a subscribers to order from the collection. Non-subscriber orders will not be filled. We are looking into offering limited full sets. Items will arrive in office next week and we will make that determination at that time. Thanks for interest. Val Zeitler did an awesome job with design, Pasu Lau did an awesome job with manufacturing, and Milkeye brought the designs to life with her fabulous photography.

3. It would be really nice if someone at HD could try the items on a SD-10 and a SD-13 to see which items fit and that would be noted in the description.

4. I this set going to be like the last in that wigs, shoes and other accessories are sold separate from clothes?

5. I am very excited about this collection and want a lot of it!!LOL! What are the outfits limited to? Will it be best to order online or by phone? thanks for any info!
      Lisa

6. Does Haute Doll accept Paypal for Payment?

7. If I order this magazine now will I get the august issue (please say yes)? Would I be able to buy those outfits when they come out aswell?

I'm also curious about paypal, like the post above me.

8. Just as a comparison, does anyone recall if last year's Haute Doll's exclusive Peakeswood Marie Antoinette was offered as a collection; and if so how much? *cringe*

9. Yes, it was, and if I recall correctly, it was somewhere around $1900. It was a lot - but after it being so hard to order individual pieces, and after pretty much buying everything anyway in the resale and on DoA, I wished I'd just clicked the button once, been assured of the whole collection - and I could have decided what I didn't want later!

10. I was wondering if anyone know how much the shoes were going to cost for the Halloween collection? Last year when Haute Doll's Peakeswood Marie Antoinette collection was featured in the magazine the prices were listed. Also, when can non-members purchase items from the Halloween collection?

11. I called and ordered a subscription last week and was told that this August issue would be mailed out again this week, so I opted to buy this issue at B&N (they stocked it on Friday the 20th)and start my subscription with the October issue. I was told that I would still be able to order during this sale. My understanding was that a "member" was someone who took a 2 year subscription. A 1yr subscription would be a non-member.

On page 2 of the August issue there is a listing of the items and the cost. I am having trouble finding all of the pieces in the list and still haven't found "By the Sea" it is featured but not on the price list - not sure if it will be available. I am still looking so there may be others.

12. I just purchased the 1yr subscribtion, hmm this is a bit confusing I'm a non-member since I only bought 1yr, so I do not get a password and ID, but can you even access the items on the site without logging in, because I don't see any items?

Or will it all be listed tommorrow for everyone to see on a first come first serve basis...

13. The items aren't up yet for anyone as far as I know.

14. Padawansguide...Try Borders...the Borders in my area carries it but our Barnes & Noble doesn't. About being a member to be able to buy this collection...Karen, in the above post on this page, doesn't say you have to be a member, just a subscriber.

15. You can buy the items as long as you are a subscriber. Being a member (having a two year subscription) only gets you the cheaper member pricing.

Based on my experience with the Young Marie Collection: You can't see the items until they are posted in the shop. Once they are posted, anyone can see them. In fact, even non-subscribers can place an order...it just won't be processed and you won't get the items.

16. That is correct. You do not have to be a "member" to buy this collection, only a subscriber. Members get a bit of a discount on items. Members are those with 2 year subscriptions. For example, if you are a subscriber, Skyia will cost $760; if you are a member, Skiya will cost $740. The collection is rather large---2 dolls, 17 outfits, 2 coat and hat sets, 8 accessories, 5 hats, 13 pairs of shoes including boots, 5 wigs and 2 toys. It does not seem feasible to offer full sets. There are 40 of each doll and 40 of each outfit and accessory item including wigs and shoes. The Web site will go live at 9 a.m. CST tomorrow. It will take a few minutes until all items go up. The collection is on its way to us from Pasu and will—hopefully—not get held up in customs. Good luck!

17. Please answer the question about paypal? can I buy a subscription with paypal ? also can I order clothes from the collection with paypal? (what a time to not be able to find my credit card!)

So there will not be a preview of all items before they go on sale it will be here they are now buy!

9 a.m. CST - what time on the East coast would that be? so 10am here.

18. I just went through the process to buy an item in the shop and it looks like you need either VISA or Mastercard. It seems like those are the only payment options.

Does anyone know how far into the process you need to get for your item to be confirmed? Is it confirmed once you've clicked "add it now" and it's in your shopping bag, or do you have to complete checkout for the item to really be yours?

19. Maybe they will except phone order and paypal?

20. Is the site down? I can ping it, but it won't open in either Explorer or Firefox right now. (Central Time 8pm 6/24/08)