1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Victorian Winter Dolls discussion

Jun 30, 2010

1. The bubbles in clear parts don't bother me at all! I think the hand looks lovely!

2. OMG OMG!! New Odette pictures!!! Thank you for updating those! And HOLY CRAP the eyes! I didn't realize what they were! OOohh!! MAN! They are so amazing! ARG!!! This still doesn't make it easier to decide which skintone to get... A little voice inside me said "get both!" and my wallet says "darn you Victorianwinter!"

3. VictoriaWinter those pictures are awesome! Those eyes!!!! I ordered the glass blue ones, I had no idea what the others look like! I can't wait to get mine next week!

What's this about bubbles?!?!? Faerie bubbles for sure! Yes, they need bubbles!

4. Anneke: :D Im Glad you like them! hehe, I made the eyes myself :B
      LOL! Well, white is easier to cast lol ;)

MuseStar: :D Thank you so much!!! <3

5. OMGosh! You made those too? You did a great job!

6. White is easier to cast?? I didn't realize. That settles it, I'll get white :D I'm not going to wait for Christmas either!!

7. Muse: LOL! You edited it after I posted :P

Thank you! Everyone gets those kind of eyes if you order the base (Or any extras with it) :)

X3 Theres a bubble in the middle finger of the hand....

8. Muse: Yup!! I used to want to make my own regular eyes but couldnt get them to look right, so I used the old mold I had :D

Anneke: Its because I don't have to measure out precise resin and dyes X3 Literally saves me a couple hours X3

9. Anneke...........this is Christmas in July! I got the white too!!!! YAY!

I can only imagine these darlings in a winter snow storm taking a walk!

10. YAY!!!! Those eyes are coming too!!! This is grand!!!

11. I know right!! As soon as I am moved in I will get her, as long as I don't need to buy anything too big for my new apartment. It will be Christmas in August for me, but still dollies in the summer are always good!!!

12. Lacing corsets for some lucky people. :-D
      I got my Odette!!!!!!!!!! YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I'll post a box opening soon as I have time to do so.
      She's very much worth (more than) what I've done to get her.

13. OMG OMG OMG!!! I want to see!! Oh please please pleeeeease post it asap!! Oh I'm so very excited!! >.<

14. oh my flipping daisy chains!

*falls down dead*

How is it possible for one little doll to be so so... grrr i need a Rogets here! She looks Awesome my dear, simply awesome.

You know, I'm having a hard time walking with curled toes.

When she finally ships I'm gonna need a scooter LOL

The "clear" hand looks very translucent; can't see to call it "clear" as in transparent but more a clear filmy look - to my old eyes. (Not citting it either, just saying my opin.)

15. You SHALL post pictures here or in gallery. you hear me? You SHALL post pictures!!!

(beats down jealousy hahahaha)

16. Ai Chihuahua! Some people have already received a doll?? NEED PICS. NEED PICS NOW.

Speaking of pics, nice photo shoot Victoria! I like the new photos of Odette ^_^ They show off the sculpt very well ^_^ I especially like the closeups of the fantasy parts ^_^

17. Themonkeythatsees is the very talented costumer for Odette :) so I think she may have got hers a little more early than the rest of us, LOL!

18. true true
      does not negate we want piccies. LOL

I swear it's the excitement.

I've got all my LJ friends talking about her too. Not a hard sell with this sweetie. Methinks one won't be enough. yeah, not with something fiery coming. LOL

19. I actually still want more pictures of the "light skin" doll. I love the blue blushing on the white skin version, but for some reason that soft light skin is really calling to me. I'd love to see her in her outfit too... I will keep on waiting for more pictures :) Patient as a mountain stone, I am!

...however, feeling totally impatient for Themonkeythatsees to post a box opening thread. I keep refreshing the new posts link over and over and over and...

20. Oh! I need first to win the uphill battle with photo bucket. >.<

Yes, I got her early as the costumer. :-D

And the battle for photo URLs rages on...