1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Victorian Winter Dolls discussion

Jun 30, 2010

1. Those beautiful eyes are on-topic! I cannot wait, I am going to get all the colors, so pretty :fangirl:

2. They ARE fantastic ladyroselie! I have three pairs :)

Love the site redesign, VW! I already made my new account. I wonder, can previous customers add the Odettes and things we purchased before the redesign get added to the purchase history?

3. :D I'm still adding all of them (I have 15 different kinds in total I believe!)

Anneke: Hmm...I'm not sure but I can try and see what I can do :)

4. Sorry, there is no way to add to a Purchase history without actually buying something now :(

I do however have all purchases cataloged for future discounts :)

5. Aw that's too bad, but good to know we can apply our points (or what it winds up being) for future purchases!

actually, has something happened to vw.com in the meantime? I keep trying to go back and check it out but it keeps loading the old website! Could be my browser though, Im still at a conference so Im rocking the smartphone browser at the moment...

6. Oh I don't have a point system...it doesn't work with the coding ;A; but I will be doing discounts :)

Thats strange! I do still have the old shop still on the server but the direct link to the shop is:
      http://www.victorianwinter.com/store.php

7. The fire fairy is beautiful!!

8. I love the new website!!! :D The fire fae is very cute! Odette is still my favorite so far though :3

9. I am super excited about the upcoming release as well. And to hear the news about on/offtopic dolls so we can chat about them! In the meantime, my girl Abernathy made a new friend today so I thought I would share :)

[​IMG]

10. As usual Anneke your girl is so stunningly beautiful! <3

11. Thank you!! :D I am still hunting for a better wig, I really can't stand the Happy Camille wig :doh But finding a dark purple wig in her size is actually pretty gosh darn hard :sweat Most of the purple out there is more violet/pink, which is why I waited the better half of a year for what I thought was going to be the *perfect* purple for her. :| But that's another thread's discussion right there! LOL!

One thing I love about the Tylwyth Teg design though--Happy Camille's MSD sized wigs are probably in the 7-8" size range, so it's huge for her, but luckily with Odette's magnet ears I am able to pull the wig cap as far down as I need to and secure it in place by putting her ears right over it! :lol:

12. I'm actually not happy with most of my HC wigs either...the one I got for Branwen looks stupid on her because it has those bangs on one side...didn't quite look like that in the pictures. Had to cut the wig for my Littlefee and it's actually too big!!

What's her head size? 6/7? So is Auroras....I need to get her a wig cap now. I probably won't be buying wigs from them again. Monique gold is my favorite so far but they NEED to get weirder colors!!!

13. I like Monique wigs because they are one of the few companies that make lots of wigs without bangs! That anime/asian full blown bangs look is SO out of fashion in the west, and on top of that, my Abernathy has my MOST FAVORITE faceup of all my dolls but you can barely see it through her crazy bangs. I hope to find a Leeke or Fairyland wig for her soon that will hopefully be less frizzy. I wish Soom made more wigs in her size (6/7) because so far they make my favorite wigs that I own :)

I'm actually waiting on a Rosette girl, so I look forward to trying her clothes out with Odette! They have such similar proportions it'll be great to have found another doll that can share clothes :D

Oh, did everyone see!? BJDcollectasy posted an interview with VW! There's some great treats for those of us on the edge of our seats for news on the upcoming VW dolls.

14. Hey guys/gals.
      I know it's prolly ot, but i wanted to let you know I broke my promise. I ordered another VW doll. The little guy. LOL too too cute. :)

15. Spammy spam time.
      Here's Ellie.
      [​IMG]

16. :aheartbeaAnneke and TMTS!

I just love your faes! And that feather hair! OMGosh! stunning!!!!

Hey! You got your webpage going! Great! When will you have Odette fashions?:aheartbea

17. Monkey- That's a great shot!

18. I was house sitting for some people who live up in Yosemite Lakes park.
      Can't turn down a chance to play around with dolls when you're in the woods!

19. I know what you mean! That looks like a place were we go hiking. The moss on those rocks is incredible!!!!

Definitely faerie surroundings!

20. *Thankies Muse Star!!*

Wow, TMTS, that feathered hair is gorgeous!! :D It matches her eyes and her faceup so nicely, I hope to see more of her! :D