1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Victorian Winter Dolls discussion

Jun 30, 2010

1. Eeep is it Christmas already? Don't scare me like that.
      Muse Star I love Wisteria, I have a neighbor that has gorgeous wisteria around her house, it's so graceful.
      I was watering my plants outside today and a dragonfly landed on a tomato leaf next to me, I thought it was a sign lolz.

2. Oohh naming her after a flower would be fantastic... My favorite flower is Morning Glory! That would make a lovely flower name!

3. That is a great name Anneke, I love morning glories.

4. Now see, for flowers, (other than my Chiwoo who is Eiris) I would think along "earth" style dolls. *hint hint* LOL

Clematis, Hosta, Cala lily, or just lily. Ivy, rose, carnation, dew drop, pansy, tansy, morning glory, evening glory, sunflower ...shoot just about any flower name works for me. XD

5. Oooo I think I'll get her in light skin, then get her a gorgeous purple faceup and a purple wig... *sigh* I love daydreaming about fairies.

6. Tigerlilly, I have one but you may not! Magnolia, (have one of those too), oh there is a zillion. Of course I had my little "sign" land on the tomato plant, lucky for her I'd already chosen, other wise she might be tomato.

7. Any updates on your progress Victorian Winter?? :D I am buying a new cabinet for my dolls to live in and I'm planning on the top shelf being my "faery garden" with moss and toadstools... I will only have fairy dolls there which will be Victorian Winter (I'm sure I'll get at least two) and possibly something from Soom's Faery Legend line--but my Resinsoul Mei might pop in for a visit once or twice.

I am so excited now that I know I'm going to get Odette in light skin, I've just got to wait two more weeks before I can order her since I'm in the process of moving *_* I already packed up all my doll stuff though I am still waiting on two more dolly deliveries before I'm out of here. I want my first dolly delivery in my new home to be Odette! I hope they are all coming out quite nicely. After seeing Themonkeythatsees box opening of her I am super antsy pants to see more come home!

8. Just getting orders done atm ^^; I tried to cast all of them at once but it just made the orders slower so now I've learned to do one at a time ^^;;;;;;;
      My schedule is off a bit since I had to completely re-organize my casting room to be more efficient.
      I'm planning to have Gwendolyn Casted by this weekend, and work a bit with TheMonkeyThatSees to finish her clothing.

:O I would love to see pics of your shelf!! I'm thinking about making mushrooms/toadstools that the fae's can sit on...still not sure exactly how I want to do it XD

9. Take your time Victorian Winter!

10. Agreed: take the time necessary. I'm sure you also got a lot of orders (one would hope).
      My Resins are stamping their feet at me for not getting things ready down here but my excuse was and is no air conditioning. *pant pant* Once that's done (tomorrow Gods and Goddesses Willing) i can finish getting the crew ready.
      Mairead's (Odette's) Hubby says it's probably a waste to dress him up as she'll no doubt have him sans habile rather quickly.... randy fairies ya know. LOL

Stay cool!

11. Thank you Stella and Freya!! <3<3
      I do x__x but Im trying to get 2 out by tomorrow...
      th 3rd and 4rth should be next week (hopefully x__x)

AWWWW SHE HAS A HUBBYYYYYYYYYY <3<3<3

12. LOL, I said the same thing!! Would it be OT for you to link us who Odette's hubby-to-be is?

13. Oh not at all.
      He's a CP El.

[​IMG]

Rhys and my little Chiwoo.
      Yes, he's a priest. Not for long though LOL LOL LOL

14. AHHHhh!! That's so cute! He's going to abandon his white collar for the land of Fae... That's so fantastic! Are you going to just change his character or are you incorporating it into his story for him to meet Mairead and convert??

15. Oh it's a part of his life story. I've probably written most of it by now.
      Have one cute piece up:

Mistletoe

16. Oh! My goodness that's so romantic! :aheartbea:aheartbea Thank you for sharing, it's great to see all the directions Odette will be taking in our imaginations! :D

17. You'er welcome. As you could see i had another doll in mind. But Odette works better. And hey! the El won't have to crane his neck to look her in the eye. XD

An LJ friend has said she's waiting for those obligatory nakey piccies that go with romance or smex. LOL Things that seldom if ever get mentioned on DoA. haha

18. Oh, Gwendolyn is near to be finished... I am anxious to see her!

This is what I wanna do with my Odette (she will be an Autumn Fairy):

[​IMG]

19. Oh wow that is a beautiful drawing!

20. Oohhh!! That's so exciting! I love the sparkles around her eyes! I'm pretty set on her being a morning glory flower fairy :D I wonder if Gwendolyn's outfit will fit the Autumn fairy theme more than Odette's...

VictorianWinter, Is there a chance their outfits will be sold separately at some point??