1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Game Or Anime Inspired Dolls

Nov 2, 2017

1. It still a long way off, but at some point I want to make a Lelouch from Code Geass. With several of his outfits.

2. Enzyme, Leon Kennedy looks spot on! Myself, I'd like the whole Team 7 of Naruto, especially Kakashi. Someone farther back in the thread mentioned Hei from Darker than Black, would LOOOVE to see that, he's one of my favorites!

3. Game "Nameless. The ont thing you must recall" is about Crobidoll's BJDs (you can date Lance!).

4. Thank you very much! I'm a bit finicky when it comes to Leon, I love the RE4 version so I'm a bit more obsessive when it comes to his likeness in that particular entry,
      DIM didn't do a very good job with the sculpt but every time I think about modifying him again I get lazy and justify myself by thinking "I'm okay with the way he looks right now."
      However, he is way off! Lol! At least I get comfort in knowing that HT didn't do a very good job with either version of him and they are actual professionals. DX
      I would love (to see) a Hei doll as well, but I would love it even more if I could have gotten my hands on the Medicom RAH (which is way over my figure budget for the next few generations).
      If I can't get anymore MNM sculpts I rather not own anymore dolls based on characters, as I am a bit particular about the likenesses of characters -- the only exception is my third
      version of Sephiroth, only because my large versions of him will never have a body of their own.

5. I have all my Elder Scrolls characters on the way. From Morrowind (Withdoll Angela Elf), Oblivion (Impldoll Deborah vampire), Skyrim (Impldoll Loss Of Brilliant Azalea) and Elder Scrolls Online (Modified Soom Cass on Soom Onyx body).

6. I'm currently working on a doll based on Ruvik from The Evil Within. All of the scarring is going to be a nightmare, but totally worth it.

7. Got a new doll a couple months ago, and am slowly working on transforming her into Ellie from The Last of Us.

8. Just got a Xaga Doll Haze and want to make a Chibi Link. I’m just waiting for a small bust piece I ordered, like in a few months. I’ve made the pants, gotten the boots, I just can’t do the tunic until the new bust piece is here. Oh well, twiddles thumbs.

9. Yes I wanted to make the rozen maiden 7 dolls ^ ^ because I really like the dolls from that anime <3

10. That'd be perfect! I love Rozen Maiden! It's one of the reasons I got into the bjd hobby!

11. When I first started this hobby I really wanted to customize a doll to look like Chii from Chobits! She has always been my favorite anime character since I was really young and would absolutely still love to have her as a BJD:love or maybe my husbando Oikawa from Haikyuu!

12. I plan to have a cosplay doll of my favorite boy Mikleo from Tales of Zestiria! I also have some anime-esque original characters that i'm really planning to give a doll version of ^^

13. I mentioned this a few times.... but one more time can't hurt right? XD
      I'm getting a Gene 1/4 from Mystic Kids. He ships in April I believe, and I'm going to turn him into a specific version of Ciel Phantomhive, based on an artwork that Toboso did. His basic faceup already almost perfectly matches - just gotta tweak the eyebrow color. c:

14. I am saving up for a doll right now, but when I get him, I plan on making him a few cosplay outfits! Perhaps some boys from otome games~ I'm really loving B-Project (game, not the anime...) right now, and the K series... :)

15. I have two dolls based on characters from Dragon Age: Inquisition, Commaner Cullen and my Elven Inquisitor.

16. My current work in progress is Aloy from the video game Horizon Zero Dawn. She has taken quite a while to fully piece together as I had to wait quite a few months for the sculpt I wanted to become available as well as her wig that I commissioned. Just recently I was able to do her face up thanks to the weather finally clearing up!

17. That sounds so cool! I love Keith. :)

18. I will make a Majima Goro BJD from the Yakuza Videogame series♥
      I love this character so much :D

19. That will be soo cool to see! :)

20. PLEASE post pics if you make Oikawa!!

I used to have this thing where I staunchly did not want to make dolls of anime characters. I felt it was a waste, or something pretentious like that. But now, I'd really love to make a doll of Bruno Buccellati from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (the character in my icon.) I've considered making a Joseph Joestar from the same series, as well! I don't have solid plans to do this, and i'm not even sure if I will! But the thought is there...

Giving myself the freedom to do whatever the heck I want with my dolls was truly liberating :lol: