1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. Hello everyone, you Mizuki are really cute.
      So here are my Villi Tunes family. ^_^
      Twily (Lamoon), Sally (Moony) and Ping (Vivi Bunny)

[​IMG]

2. @april thank you for answering and your Mizu looks so cute, i love the jacket on her:love
      @redfeathers thanks for the tips, I'll keep in my to align the joints on her tights.
      I knew that with her big head balancing was going to be difficult and honestly i still don't really mind that much cause she is just that adorable. I'll try again by following your advices so thank you;3

For the clothes i said middie Blythe cause judging by the measurements I found online Blythe clothes seemed to be too big but i was wrong so that's really good to know.
      Villitunes clothes are really cute and well made and i really want to buy some of them, just right now the shipping cost is a bit too high for me so I was looking for some alternatives, but in the end I think i'll just have to save up :XD:

3. Oh my! Those two are very rare on here. First time seeing an owner picture of Vivi Bunny and Moony.
      Could you do us a favor and take measurements of Sally and Ping? Villi Tunes' Wiki page is missing them :(

Edit: is Moony made of resin?

Edit: words

#203 Meggiekarp, Sep 24, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    4. Sorry for the late reply.
      Yes, I will do it later today.

Moony is in resin, she's a handcast, and she's the only one in this color. It's a custom order. ^-^

If you have any question about them, you can ask ^^

5. Coming back to this thread because I've been hefting around my little Mizuki (Called...Miyuki-chan) and I'm getting life from all the cuties here.

6. "hefting"???? Heh! A little thing to be hefting, but OK! :kitty1

Everyone needs to post more photos! (I do, too!) :sweat

7. @april Schlepping isn't the same either ;)

8. Hi everyone!

I loveee to get a mimichu but i guess i miss the pre-order. =.="

So i am thinking which villitunes i should get (since the pre-order is open now and no one seems to sell 2nd hand), can anyone please tell me the difference between cyclops mizuki and cyclops loppi moon? I can't seems to see the difference between the two of them on the website.
      And does anyone know how long is the processing time?

Thanks~

9. There will probably be another preorder for Mimichu next year! She's very good about holding them fairly regularly.

Loppi-Moon has a slightly chubbier face, a less pronounced smile, two small horns on their forehead instead of a magnet horn, and bunny ears instead of pointed ears. They also have little paws (Mizuki has three-fingered hands) :)

For my Mizuki I waited almost 11 months, but it looks like the Mimichus from the March preorder are almost ready to ship now. So it depends a bit on her workload I think. Usually she has the shipping schedule on her website but it looks like those images are down atm. Probably Mizuki and Loppi-Moon will be ready in late winter or early spring? That would be my guess!

10. ah, thanks so much!! i cant decide between loppi-moon or mizuki, but i definitely want to get a mimichu next year~

11. I just preordered my Mizuki! Villi said that perhaps the shipment will be on april or may next year, and i think and i hope that i will get Mimichus next year XD

12. Thanks @april!

I opted for a free face up with Villitunes, does everyone mostly choose free face up?

And does mimichu mouse use 1/4 or 1/6 wig? or does she need a special wig?

13. I got faceups for my Mizuki and Loppi-Moon but I got Mimichu blank because I want to play with her look more :aheartbea

And Mimichu takes a 1/4 wig :)

14. Sorry for the double post, but I just got a shipping notice for my Mimichu! :dance I'm so excited! I'm guessing it will probably be another 3 weeks to a month before I receive her but hooray!!

I still have to come up with name and faceup ideas though :lol:

15. Congratulation!!! I cant wait to see your post on mimichu ^^
      I will be waiting for mine to arrive next april (i just gotta be patient)

16. [​IMG]
      Some Sunny Beeps for your day! :D Her eyelash had come unglued for awhile but my wife kindly fixed her for me.

@LemonMeringue thank you! Don't worry, the next preorder will be here before you know it I'm sure :3nodding:

17. At least four people on IG have gotten their Mimi-chu (with a face-up)!
      I still have yet to pick a name for my yellow one.

18. My two friends who ordered at the same time I did got theirs! Mine is still stuck in customs limbo :...(

I can report their findings on receiving her at least: she can wear a loose Barbie top and skirt as long as it's high on her waist. Yo-SD tops and dresses are slightly oversized but bottoms are too small. The MSD bottoms they had are slightly big but fit okay (aside from length).

They said that she actually wears a 6-7 wig instead of a 7-8 like we thought!

We think Blythe shoes might fit based on measurements as long as they're wide enough.

As soon as my (also still unnamed) girl gets here I'm having a try on party!

19. Here's my little Ui in a Dumbo hoodie I got from Japan which fits her perfectly with Mermaid Lagoon in Tokyo DisneySea that I went a month ago :D
      [​IMG]