1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. She's here!!

[​IMG]

She's so cute, I'm absolutely smitten with her!

For reference - she's wearing 14mm Dolled Up Workshop eyes, a 6-7 Monique wig, a Barbie top (borrowed from Sunny Beeps), a Blythe skirt (which had to go over her head without her faceplate on) and Yo-SD tights (from Soom, specifically). Stretchy yo-sized bottoms will fit as long as they can get over her hips! I also tried a Blythe top and it nearly fit, aside from being too long/too small at the waist. Possibly short Blythe tops and empire waisted dresses would be okay.

She's just perfect, I'm so happy I bought this wig for her at the last moment. I can't wait to get her painted :D

2. awwww she's adorable! Congrats!

3. Congratulation!!! she looks so sweet

4. Thank you so much! I'm really enjoying her, honestly I'm super impressed with how well these little dolls pose, considering they're single jointed and top heavy.

Her resin is very smooth and pleasant to the touch (Sunny Beeps/my Mizuki came with a faceup and blushing so she's coated), and once you get her thighs aligned properly she stands solidly. My only issue is that I haven't quite mastered getting her to sit nicely. I'm not giving up yet, though. There might be a trick I haven't figured out yet, or a little sueding might solve the issue.

I'm totally enamored with Villi's dolls. I'm almost 100% set on getting Minami as well when preorders open for her :love

5. I've seen this lovely girl on Instagram! She is so cute, love the way you're styling her. I'd been planning on getting a LaMoon in the next preorder, but your Mimichu specifically is giving me some fomo. ha ha. I'll have to get one myself, eventually.

6. Aw jeez thank you so much!! I want a Lamoon too, I really love her third eye. I'm sure you can get a Mimichu eventually, Villitunes has been really good about holding regular preorders for her. It makes me really happy to see more and more people getting into her dolls! :aheartbea

7. Villi sent me photos of the custom face up I asked for and I want to cry because my Mimi-chu looks so dang cute :D

8. She posted in her stories that she's doing a combined preorder for Mimichu and LaMoon in April! RIP to my wallet

9. Ooooh that's exciting! I hope you'll share when your Mimichu arrives!

10. I finally added an avatar, which made me realize there's more pictures of my Villitunes dolls I've never shared! This one's my Chocote, also bought second hand. I made the socks and sweater, but at this point I hadn't washed anything yet, so the hem looks a little wonky.

[​IMG]

My blueberry Mimichu finally came, but I still need to do a faceup for her, my Lamoon, and my Mizuki. :...( It's so much nicer to just curl up in a ball and knit or crochet in this cold weather.

I can't wait for Minami's order, though! I'm probably going to get sweet cherry.

11. When was your Mimi-chu shipped and when did it arrive?
      I'm a bit concerned about mine because it was shipped Dec 1 but USPS doesn't have it yet... EMS shipping is suppose to take only a few days compared to methods like Air Mail.

12. Mine went November 17-26 from Russia to USA.

But I wouldn't worry too much! It's the holiday season now, I have another package that is EMS from China, and it hasn't been scanned since 11/29. That doesn't necessarily mean it isn't moving, just that it hasn't been scanned at another facility that does scanning yet. :roll:

13. Thank you :) the Holiday back log is the worst lol

14. I ordered my Kitty Cat Minami today! :D It's a little hard to believe that she won't ship until almost 8-10 months later, though.

And the resin cat shoes she made... they're a little overpriced to me, but they're so unique I had to add a pair in, too.

She's been calling Minami MSD sized, but technically since she's around 33cm, she still fits within this category too, right?

15. Yes Minami is still a tiny :) I *think* Villi is trying to say that Minami can fit some MSD clothes/wigs.

16. I think I found my grail. I WANT A FRIGGIN LAMOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!:frownyblush::...(

17. Mimichu is my grail T_T I love her so much!! I can't wait to preorder her in April!! I also preordered the Bunny Clops (Loppi Moon?) in pink! ^_^ I can't wait to see her in person! I'm fighting the urge to preorder her current doll. By far my fave BJD artist - she's so nice on Instagram!

18. Has anyone ordered a mimichu in yellow or blue? I really like the purple on her and hope to own her one day but was curious as to how the other colours looked in person :)

19. I was lucky enough to get a yellow mizuki secondhand and I'm absolutely in love. I hope pre orders for loppi come soon, cause mine needs a sibling