1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. If the shipping schedule on the website holds true, we could start seeing Loppi-moon shipping next month! I'm just going to try and expect mine in June though, so I don't start getting impatient for her to ship. :lol:

2. I spoke to Villi on IG the other day because I was worried that the closed factories in China would effect her shipping times, but she did confirm that Loppi-moon won't be effected! I'm so excited to get my pink one too! ^_^

3. Okay so update, I have a secondhand loppimoon on layaway and I'm so excited?? Amazing timing, I feel luck pouring down on me.

4. Was someone selling their preorder? I haven't seen any make it home yet!

5. Villitunes website was that Loppi-moon and Mizuki sending time is April, May and June

6. I know hahaha. That's why I was wondering where a secondhand one came from. Occasionally Villi sells special one-offs (atelier_cynamon has a red Minami although no one else will have their for many more months), so I was wondering if that was the case here or if someone was just selling theirs before receiving it.

7. O no I think I just goofed (lmao oops) forgive me, I should probably reread what I post before I post it

8. Ugh...still kicking myself for missing the preorder of Loppi-Moon. They're so adorable. I am praying so hard to find one on the second-hand market. They're the exact sugary goodness that my life needs right now. I hope you all share your little ones here when they arrive.

Can anyone keep me occupied with some Mizu spam in the meanwhile? I'd love to hear about them too. Hope they're sturdy enough to withstand lots of travel because the second a Loppi or Mizu enters my life they'll be dragged everywhere. :love

9. I saw on the notification of the delay for shipping a comment by someone. They asked how much Mizuki and Loppi-Moon were, and she got an answer of a price and layaway terms. It might be that you could email Villitunes and order one, even though they are out of the order period.

Oh right, and the quarantine has delayed shipping.

10. I don't know what language the website is in, can someone tell me? My mind is kind of fried after working all these shifts......*_*:yawn

11. @Pandy Thank you very much for letting me know.

Well, I am counting myself amongst one of the luckiest people ever this week. Somewhere in the Summer season I'll be able to call myself the proud owner of a beautiful Loppi-Moon. Not only that but as I'm typing this an adorable preloved Mizuki is making its way home to me. I'm absolutely over the moon with happiness.

@derilan85 The website of Villitunes is in Russian but I believe you can have most of it translated to English if you want. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask.

12. Siara- Thank you for the info, Villitunes got back to me I have Minami on layaway with her, she will be my only 1 but I will spoil her rotten with gifts.

13. I just saw this, but OMG I also ordered Loppi Moon in blumt :whee:
      (too bad this pandemic is making my little one coming home laaaate!!)

14. I'm so stressed out about my little Mizuki. She left her previous home on the 14th and reached my country on the 16th but she's currently stuck in limbo.

Does anyone have some cute pictures to share or interesting news to distract me? :3

15. [​IMG] [​IMG]

This should be my Mizuki...
      I hope I succeeded, I'm pretty new here and try for the first time to download/add the image :roll:

Edit// Okay, this isnt working :pout: I need try read more about that, sorry :horror:

16. Aww...that's too bad. Do you perhaps have a link to your images? If so, I can try and help you with posting them here for sharing. Thanks a bunch for trying though~♡

She's super adorable, loving the sailor fuku and the rainbow horn~♡
      Thank you so much for sharing and feel free to keep the spam coming. I can't get enough of these beautiful ones.

---

On that note my little Mizuki finally arrived, both me and the seller were getting antsy. I am really excited about her and plan to do a review soon on instagram so follow me if you're interested. There's already a box opening uploaded there that I still need to post here. But without further ado here is the first picture of my little baby in the spoiler.

[​IMG]

The image above will delete itself after 1 month so if you're not seeing it feel free to check out the direct link to my instagram account here: @siarako on Instagram: “A wild Mizuki appeared! I am so in love with this little girl. Thank you so much @mothycolors for letting me adopt her and thank you…”

I'm still debating on her name but for now I've dubbed her Oonagh (pronounced ou + na). We'll see if it sticks after a while. Already debating getting her a brother or sister. I'm such a sucker for tinies.

17. Has anyone from last year’s Loppi-Moon and Mizuki order gotten theirs yet? I haven’t heard anything about shipping and she posted on the website that dolls were coming in from the factory and she would be sending the first bunch out. Since I never got an order confirmation email but I do have Paypal records, I’m worried I got overlooked.

18. She did their make up and eyes in this month. So I guess that she has not shipping them yet :)
      Do you have ig? I think she updates there more than website. And you can ask her why you dont get confirmation e-mail and if there is something else you wanna ask,she usually anser pretty fast :)

19. Thank you! I will stalk her Instagram for more news. I missed the update about her doing the faces, it’s good to hear she’s working on them again.