1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. She also just mentioned that the other half of the spring preorder just arrived to her. They were suck in customs for a really long time!

2. She did get back with me finally, it is a relief. Now I will go back into wait hiding. Someone post more pictures in the mean time while I lurk about. I’d especially like to see what kind of clothes other than the company outfits people have made.

3. Russia was really strict with their with the pandemic, I had a parcel that sat in their customs for months because they didn't let anything in or out. I think she only is starting to work on dolls and sort them for shipping within the last month, and I don't know if she has another job, too.

4. My Loppi-Moon arrived on Friday and I was so excited for her to finally arrive, I got her in green tea, I just need to make her a wig and clothes now
      [​IMG]
      I named her Mochi :3nodding:

5. Hey everyone! I bought a Mimi-Chu secondhand in yellow, she's so cute! She smelled really bad unfortunately, the seller failed to mention they smoked some kind of water pipe. I can't wash the smell out of the clothes though, I'm gonna have to buy some new ones.

Which brings me to the question: is there a list of clothes that fit the dolls? I've been unsuccessful in my google spree :sigh A seller on Etsy said OB24 dresses might fit, but I would love to hear your opinions before I spend cash on clothes that may or may not fit haha

6. Unfortunately I have no idea what clothing fits Mimi-Chu. I hope other owners come forward soon to help you out. Congratulations on your lovely girl though. Do you have any photos to share with us?

I'm blessed to own three little Villitunes babies right now. Two little Mizuki (Candy Pink and Violet) and a gorgeous Loppi-Moon (Green Tea). I'm really contemplating adding more to the pack. They are some of my favorites. Their happy colors and childlike innocence just never cease to make me smile.

I did a little body showcase earlier. I figured I'd link it here for people curious about the little ones.

7. For the smell, I recommend soaking them in water with plenty of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, and a nice smelling laundry soap. You would be amazed at how much smoke smell a long soak can get out.

For new clothes, I've had success with Blythe crop tops and high waisted dresses. Her hips are too large for Blythe stuff so you just have to be careful of that! Some barbie tops also fit :3nodding:

Here's Wisp in some dresses made for Blythe and other similarly sized dolls:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. Oh that's a great dress, I'll have to try and see how well they'd fit! I don't have many pictures as of yet, since the wig I bought just slips off her head :| I ended up buying an outfit for Poulpy, needed some tailoring but fits really nicely now! She came with the hat, but she doesn't wear it often as it still smells after 4(!) washes
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. My little Minami is on her way home, can't wait to get her and take some pictures of her!

10. OMG!!! SHE"S HERE!!!!! And what perfect timing as I have been fighting a bad infection hoping it won't effect me from taking pictures! Her box, makeup, EVERYTHING is A+++++++! I am in love!

11. Your girl are really cute.
      And here is Twily my Lamoon. She's wearing appi size clothes by Cachouu.
      [​IMG]

12. I was told my mizuki and loppi-moon would send out on June 28th, but no word from villi, she has not been posting, or answered my email asking for tracking number. I hope she is okay! My chocote will be so happy to have new alien family ♡

13. I broke down and got a Loppi in green tea this preorder... they're just too cute!

I also love the clothes, Villi has such a fun style.

#273 RinSetsua, Jul 31, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    14. Hi!
      I'm new to ball joint dolls but I just fell in love with a yellow Lamoon doll! I was just wondering if anyone knew if Minami Vilitune sized dolls were that different? Theres this bunny lolita outfit that I want to get but its for Minamis T^T

15. I think only Mimi-chu can share with Lamoon, they have a shared shop section on the site, while Minami is separate.

16. So I've been eyeing Villitunes for a while and I'm so happy to finally have one! I've wanted a Mizuki for a couple years but never bit the bullet on one. But I was able to trade for a Lamoon. She arrived yesterday and I am smitten. I am SO surprised that I actually have a lot of clothes that fit her in various sizes. I even had shoes already! I'm currently sick but when I'm feeling better I'll make a list of all that I've found that fits her. Even some vintage items. Ginny doll dresses make perfect tops! :XD:

For now here's my little Saki. I changed out her company eyes and the little stars on her cheeks were added by her prior owner, but I had to peel one off and re-glue it due to it being off centered enough that it bugged me. She may get a new top eye eventually. I didn't realize the top eye is 12mm and I don't have much in that size atm. She also wears 6-7" wigs, with her head being right at 7". I plan to order her a wig later once I decide on color. Saki is currently wearing a Blythe top, Villitunes jumper, Barbie socks, and vintage shoes I pulled off a porcelain doll. Purple eyes are glass 14mm from Luts and the white eye is a glass 12mm from Dollmore.
      [​IMG]

17. She looks fab! I think after I get my Loppi-moon later this year I'll be on the hunt for a Lamoon in the future, too.... :D

18. I'm already trying to figure out if I can swing for a Loppimoon since they seem to still be for sale on the website? I'm a bit confused though because the listing shows "Preorder period from july 31, Sending in , April - may - June 2022". So are they available still? And the more I look at Loppimoon, the more of love them over Mizuki. Does Loppimoon still come with bunny ears? I don't see them on the website photos.

19. I think they're number-limited, not time limited. But not 100% sure.

20. It is very confusing, I ordered and wasn't sure it would go through because the information isn't very detailed. Aparently you can still order them, and once she stops taking orders she won't be doing orders for these again for several years. If you want one I would definitely get in on the order now. When I ordered it didn't give a shipping date of this year, it was an old date which also confused me. Hope that helps.