1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. Villitunes sent me a message today saying my cyclops shipped!!! YAY!!! :love

Still waiting to hear back on a tracking number, but I am so excited. :XD: I can't wait to share photos when she arrives. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to ship a doll from Russia to the USA???

2. I haven't had too many things from Russia, but it can vary a LOT and usually takes longer than from other parts of the world. Some people have had EMS take a month or so! But I've also gotten smaller packets pretty quickly, so who knows...?

Good luck! And great news about the shipping!!! :D

3. Thank you so much---both for the congrats and for sharing your experiences with me! :)

I just got my tracking number so I'll be stalking USPS' website for the next week(s), lol. I'm hoping she arrives before Christmas, at least. :XD:

4. I haven't heard a peep yet. I'm used to companies that send out dolls in batches but she seems to be sending hers out one at a time, perhaps as she finishes each individually. Does anyone know if that's the case?

5. I've seen Villitunes post photos of batches sent out all at once (on her Instagram) before. I haven't seen pics like that in a few months, though. I dunno if my cyclops can count towards how she generally ships, though, since mine doesn't have an actual order attached (being a DOA contest prize). May have shipped my Ziggy individually. Or maybe with others?

I know someone on IG who is expecting two cyclops and has shared confirmation they are both painted back in mid-October... but I haven't seen them post any shipping updates. But then not everyone shares shipping updates so... :XD:

Anyway, I'm sorry you haven't heard anything yet. I hope you do soon!!! <3

6. @PeppermintPocky , thanks, I usually don't sweat these things but since I'm seeing owner pics pop up I can't help but wonder.

7. No problem. <3 Have you tried emailing Villitunes for an update? From my experience she is very pleasant---she may take awhile to respond, but she does. :thumbup If you're concerned it may be worth contacting her. :daisy

Or if you have Instagram you could message her there. That's how I communicated with her 90% of the time. She posts an update/photo almost every day so she def' checks it! :)

8. @PeppermintPocky , I'm too lazy to email her yet. I'm not worried, just looking forward to getting my Mizuki!

9. I ordered my grey Mizuki in the Sept. pre-order so I have a while to wait. :pout:

10. [​IMG]
      I finally did the faceup on my Mizuki and she looks so cute!
      I colored her lips and I'm still debating is I should put gloss on them or not. Also, no eyebrow because I liked her better without them. Now I just have to make a wig and customized her eye.
      Sorry for the turned picture but no matter I uploaded the site I used would do this DX

11. @BubbleDae She looks like a newborn! Cute photo.

12. My cyclops arrived in the USA this morning! YAY!!! I'm hoping she is delivered before Thanksgiving! :D

She is SO CUTE!!! :D

13. Sorry to double post but for those of you who watched my box opening video, yes, I took Ziggy to get ice cream!

[​IMG]

14. Has anyone heard any updates on their Mizuki orders? I saw Villitunes announce next summer they are gonna be released in yellow and pink---I may have to try and get Ziggy a sibling. :XD:

Speaking of my Ziggy, she seems to have developed a sweet tooth! She's particularly fond of donuts. <3

[​IMG]

15. Is mizuki the little cyclops? Cause I would love to be able to get one some day if they are being rereleased :)))

16. Yes! Mizuki is the little cyclops! :D

17. Oooh! I just got sent a tracking number from Villitunes!!! (it's still in Vladivostok... )