1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. Yay!!!! My Mizuki is coming!!! I’m so excited!!!:D

2. I’m so happy for you! I have had mine for just a week or two. My Mizu is purple. What color did you get?

3. I'm so sad I missed the preorder for these cuties, but I can't wait to see how everyone treats them!

4. Oh thank you! And congratulation for your Mizu!
      Me too! Purple!:D Yeeee!
      I hope it gets home soon!

5. Anyone else order in the latest Mizuki pre-order???
      I just had to snatch up a pink Mizuki, she won't be here to around december, but i am so excited. :D

6. I got a pink one as well! I'm waiting for the Sailor clothes to drop on the store for Mizuki so I can purchase one for her :)

There will be another Mizuki pre-order I believe later this year ^__^

7. Aghhh YEEEES i wanted that too, i had kind of hoped they would be up when we ordered, but it works out better if she does them a bit later, that way i can afford to buy lol.
      I need a minifee first though. ;)

8. Oh I hope so! I'll have to set some money aside

9. Initially they were suppose to be up the following Monday but it got delayed and she ended up wanting to make more colors so yea :XD:

10. Hey y'all! I have a mint Mizuki! Her name is Gummi. :) <3

[​IMG]

11. Gah--so adorable in that mint color!!! :aheartbea

12. @cutiepie She's absolutely adorable! :D I love that fancy eye!

I'm coming up on my last layaway payment for my lemon Mizuki and I'm starting to feel the wait lol. And I think they're not even due to ship until November or December so I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! :lol:

13. Same! I also got yellow! Its my absolute favorite colour ,and I think it suits Mizuki so well!

14. Thanks, y'all! I had planned on getting violet, but when I saw the mint it was game over for me! XD She has a custom eye by Lemon Jelly, I had to sand it, it was from one of his first batches that were really large. It's a solar system. ^^

15. I saw on Villitunes' Instagram that the Mizukis from the last preorder will be shipping soon! I'm soooo excited for mine to arrive! :dance

16. Me tooooo!

17. Aw, I love seeing everyone's Mizuki's! Does anyone happen to know if there will be a preorder in 2019? If so, I may save up my holiday money, and money from selling some old stuff I don't need or want anymore, and get one :3nodding:

18. Popping in with Gummi to say hi!
      [​IMG]

I'm not sure, but Villi is so sweet, if you message her on IG she should let you know!! :D

19. Aww, Gummi is so cute! And I messaged her just after seeing your message. I was just worried it'd be rude since her preorder for Lamoon just started. I hope I didn't bother her, she seems like such a lovely person

20. I thought I saw her post something about April being the next preorder for Mizuki. You can check her posts on Instagram: Villi Tunes (@villitunes) • Instagram photos and videos