1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Vings Doll Discussion

Oct 13, 2018

1. Oh! I missed this thread before. I have Reiki on the way to me (on the 70 cm body) and I'm soooo excited! :celebrate

I adore the 68 cm body as well, but I don't think I can swing it right now. So glad Vings said it would be available later too. It's gorgeous. :chocoheart

2. Placed my order for two of the 68cm bodies. They're so lovely; I can't wait to see them in person!

3. Ooooh, very nice! Please show them off a lot when you get them. :3nodding:
      I suppose it's good I'll have some time before I can order. I keep going back and forth over what color to choose. Hehe. Who gets to be the lucky head? :lol:

4. I also placed an order for the 68cm body! I'm getting for my Nabarro Har head. I'm slowing chipping away at getting bodies for all my floating heads.

5. Does anyone have any pictures of resin matches for Ringdoll normal skin to the following doll resins:
      -Switch white, Luts white, Soom white, Long Soul white, Dollmore white, Dearmore white, Dollzone white
      -Volks normal,Switch normal,Soom normal, Longsoul normal, Dollmore normal, Dearmore normal
      Thanks guys

#25 Mo2ianc, Jun 17, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    6. @Mo2ianc It might be a good idea to ask that question within the Ringdoll threads as they'd likely have a better idea which of those companies if any might match.

7. @Mo2ianc
      Sorry, I don't have any Ringdolls. But I think Cloudedmind is right that the Ringdoll discussion might be able to help better. I hope you can find your answer!

@Cloudedmind
      Oooooooooh, yessss. :chocoheart
      I bet Har will look amazing on that body! I wanna see him when you put them together! :D

It's soooo nice that there are two neck sizes available for each body. It really helps with hybrids! It's really thoughtful.

8. Ok thanks

9. @Lady Ravenswood Yes! I'll try to spam him lots when he's finally all put together.

I'm also glad she's offering the option. I ordered her 70cm body as well when it as on order with a 10.5cm neck for my Blue Dragon Another Secret head. Here's to hoping we start seeing shipping notices for those bodies soon-ish.

10. @Cloudedmind
      At least some of the 70cm dolls have started shipping as my guy is out somewhere on his way to me. :dance
      Hopefully you'll get your shipping notice soon!

Hehe, I am sort of unreasonably excited and in the "check shipping status too many times a day" mode.

11. @Lady Ravenswood Yay! Good to know. *starts to obsessively check email* >_>

It'll be nice to have more Reiki's on the board.

Edit: And I just got notice that my body shipped out!:celebrate

#31 Cloudedmind, Jun 17, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    12. Is the 68cm body considered Uncle size? I'm thinking of getting one for my Volks and Switch heads and ditching the SD13 body lol, but I want to know what size of clothes to get for the 68cm body.

13. I tend to buy clothes that are specifically sized for 68cm bodies. Sometimes clothes for sd17/65cm dolls will also work. Clothes meant for 70cm dolls can also work as well, but depending on the 70cm doll that was used as the fit model or reference they can end up being to big or long in the pants and sleeves.

14. I'm curious about this 68cm body and would love to know how folks are planning to clothe it. The measurements don't seem to match any of the available FreedomTeller sizes (maybe the Switch Humming Body 70cm?). The aesthetics of this body are just right for a character I have in mind, but he is a sharp dresser... :sweat

15. I'm also waiting on one of these bodies! Hopefully it's not to finicky to clothe.. I'm looking forward to seeing some owner photos.

#36 witch-hammer, Jul 12, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    16. Ah, I have no idea...I really want one of the 68cm bodies tho. It's sooooo pretty. :chocoheart

But! I did get my 70cm Reiki today!!!!!
      :sumomo::sumomo::sumomo:

Omg, he's so beautiful. I just like wanna cry looking at him. I love him. <3
      He has teeeeeeth! I did not realize he had visible teeth. Omg. :: swoon ::

17. Ooh! Yes!
      I didn't have any time yesterday to snap a pic, but here he is today! :D

[​IMG]

I'm gonna turn him into Victor Nikiforov from the anime Yuri on Ice!!!
      Um...another one...'cause I already have one...
      But I've been starting at this sculpt for years and thinking how it looked like Victor! So when the body and then the 3rd head came out I could not resist at all. Hehe.

Ahhhhh, seriously I'm so happy with him. I woke up this morning and just skipped over to where he was and smiled. <3
      (Ok, ok. I'm just really excited. Ignore me. Lol. I know I'm being a lot.)

18. Looks great! An excellent choice for Victor. :)