1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Vings Doll Discussion

Oct 13, 2018

1. My body arrived today, and thankfully no issues this time. And yes it has lovely legs. It's just lovely in general. Totally the aesthetic I was looking for. I got the body for my 10 year old Nabarro Har head, so now I can start thinking about faceups, and styling.

2. @Lady Ravenswood - Thank you so much!!! They are so gorgeous! The profile is a lot prettier than I had hoped for. And I didn't realize they had teeth!! Aaa! I LOVE that! Okay, this is definitely the final push that'll make me buy a set of Reiki heads for myself! Thank you!! <3

3. I'm so glad! I'd love to see more of Reiki around. He's such a pretty sculp. :chocoheart

4. My 68cm body in Soom Tawny is finally here. I'm so glad it is the same Soom Tawny as my head, a 1:1 match.
      The way he stands there is just so typical for this character, it represents his attitude perfectly.
      The only problem is the neck. Vings makes these cylinder-shaped necks that are not compatible with most of my dolls' neck holes. I had to sand the neck to a rounder shape because he was not able to move his head on it.
      [​IMG]

5. I ordered 2 Vings 68cm bodies from the official dealer, Moonlight BJD, on 6/15, and just got my shipping notice! Apparently the packages are coming directly from China, which is odd since I thought Moonlight BJD was located in Canada...

I've heard EMS from China has been slow lately, so I'm a little worried it will take a while before I receive them.

6. @Constance They are. I ordered some eyes through them and they shipped from Canada. Sadly EMS from China has been really slow, but it's possible they're trying to cut down on shipping time by having the bodies ship directly from China, instead of from China to Canada and then to you.

7. Often wondered how they do it. But I guess it makes no sense to use such long shipping roads for dolls. The shipping costs would be extremely high.
      If they do this for my horse I'll die xD

8. When I saw in this thread that other people's orders had started shipping, I contacted Moonlight for a shipping date estimate. They told me they were waiting for Vings to ship to them, and that they would contact me with shipping details after they received it. I wonder if maybe they have a warehouse in China...

9. Hi all,
      I hope you could help me, please. I am interested in Vings 70cm and my floating head’s neck is 11cm. I am uncertain which Vings 70cm neck size with fit my head. Please let me know your thoughts.

10. Better go for 10.5cm
      My head had 11,5cm circumstance and I bought 12 mm.
      It was much broader than expected because they have a cylindric shape.
      Even after sanding I still find it too broad

11. Thank you so very much!!!!!

12. Oooh, just popping in to say that I purchased a Switch suit for my Victor and their HD 70cm size fits the 70cm Vings body perfectly. Like. Perfectly. It looks like it was made for him. :chocoheart

Also, picked up some hands from Switch and the resin match is dead on (switch rosy white).

So yeah, just in case that information is of use since these bodies are fairly new. ^___^

13. Hi. Have you receive your doll yet? Mine shipped in Oct 20th, and it doesn't seem like it will get here anytime soon :(

14. Yes, mine arrived in early November.

15. Anyone else getting Seira? He's soooooo elegant I couldn't resist him at all. :chocoheart
      I grabbed him on the 68cm body! :D

16. Anyone have any photos of how the Vings NS resin compares to Dollshe/Dollstown Oriental?

17. Good question! Which would be a good match to Dollstown/Dollshe Pure Oriental?

18. @miffimifster The Dollshe oriental I have is about 10 years old so may not be helpful, but it's yellower then the Switch normal/powder beige I own, darker then the Luts normal I have and also yellower then then Soom normal I got from Vings. New/Newish oriental used to be a decent match for new/newish Volks