1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Vings Doll Discussion

Oct 13, 2018

1. Yeah, I've had some luck matching Oriental from 2017 to Infiniti Doll NS from 2010...

2. Hello, guys! I was wondering if any of you by any chance owns a n.Rei head and a 70 cm Vings body and could check whether or not they work together. Thanks!

3. Hi there, Similar question to above, but does anyone here have one of the Switch heads that are meant for the 65cm Switch body that they could test on the smaller neck from Vings?

4. Do you mean Reiki? I have him on vings 70cm body.

5. Hello everyone, does anyone who has the 70cm body have trouble getting them to stand? ._. I think it's a rolling ankle problem, was just wondering if it's just me ;-; Does anyone have any tips on how to help them stand, besides careful balancing? xD Or is this a common problem with all 70+ dolls?
      Thanks for any replies !

6. Took a pic of my Seira :chocoheart

[​IMG]

7. Yes, Vings does resin matching to the colours of various companies, Ringdoll included.

I’m not too sure how they take in orders for international buyers, but I have asked them about things directly on Taobao and would get fast responses!

8. @Bubbleteaddict Did you ask in english or did you use a translator/speak to them in Chinese? I want to buy off their TB cause the body is alot cheaper than dealers but I have some questions to ask them on how to order.

9. I use a translator!

You'll also have to find a shipping forwarder that is able to ship your item from China to your country of residence. Many want to just spare the trouble of doing that and having to liase back and forth, and would rather purchase through dealers instead!

I find it very worth it for the long run, especially if you're going to repeatedly buy stuff from the BJD shops based in China!

10. Gotcha! Ok cool I will ask my questions via translator. Taobao though has their own warehouse for international shoppers. I think I can just have them ship there. I’ve bought directly from Taobao only once before but it was just a wig and it shipped to their warehouse.

I have a shopping agent for TB but they are a bit particular with bigger purchases over $400 and want me to wire the money when I could just pay via credit card on Alipay directly on TB.

You are totally right it’s worth getting off TB. Vings body everywhere else is $550. For $539 on TaoBao direct I can get the body, jointed hands, both heel feet and legs and 3D printed heels. My agent is charging $575 so if I can’t figure out doing it directly I probably will just end up going through them.

11. @RebelViva You should just double check that the warehouse your items would get sent to will take a box that size. Different warehouses have different max size requirements which I found out the hard way a few years ago when I had a doll body sent back to the seller because of size restrictions.

12. Shipping tends to be really ex via Taobao direct especially if only the air shipping method is available for your country, you can save on much more via sea shipping, and the size limit for sea shipping is better for bulkier items.

13. Vings is making a plus version of vings68 with bigger shoulder![​IMG]

14. The picture doesn't work but you've made me very curious :?:o:blush:roll:

15. [​IMG]

16. *grabby hands* Yep, I'm glad I held off on this round. I really like the body and have a version one, but the head I want the body for really needs wider shoulders then the original has.

17. Me too! I love boy with a strong shoulders! They even could look much better with cloth on.