1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Vings Doll Discussion

Oct 13, 2018

1. OMG! @ aihre, the photo in heels is gorgeous.

I've been eyeing your beautiful dolls for some time now, they are so lovely!

It's this particular guy who helped me make up my mind and order a vings body, 1/4 though. Hope the little one poses that great, too. Guess, I'll get to know this in summer or early fall since the pre-order has just opened.

2. I've never posted this here, but thought I'd contribute to the Vings body posing pictures. Posed like a champ with no aid.
      [​IMG]Heddwyn Stepping Out by Cloudedmind, on Flickr

3. Stacy's Pink Ocean had an earlier order. My 47cm body arrived yesterday!

4. @nancy_schroeder_ca I'm sure you're talking about the 1st pre-order that took place in February, and on March 28 the 2nd one started at their TaoBao shop and Clover :)
      Anyway, congratulations on the arrival! Will you share pictures and some opinion on the 47body? It'd be amazing to see "home pictures"!

5. @Cloudedmind That photo of Heddwyn inspired me to try things with Gael ^^ This body is very stable, once it gets into pose it's pretty good at holding it.

@nancy_schroeder_ca Do report back on how your hybriding with 68 and 47 go!

@Letta Thank you! I'm glad people are enjoying my dolls including Gael <3 I'm quite sure Vings didn't alter anything when they shrunk the body from 68cm to 47cm, so the smaller version should pose similarly.

Vings premiered Vings47 in October last year and held a small preorder for it. It was only advertised on Weibo and I don't think much word got out onto EN-speaking social media, but Stacy's Pink Ocean must've made it available. That preorder has already shipped out, so I'm guessing it was the one that @nancy_schroeder_ca was part of.

---
      And yes - Vings currently has a preorder open for 68v1.0, 68v2.0, 70, and 47 (mature 1/4) bodies, which will close in mid April. It's a good time to order.

For what it's worth, this is their Weibo account (for updates and news), and this is their Taobao store (to order the body direct / through a shopping service). However, I do not recommend buying these bodies secondhand off Xianyu because they are being recast and sold there.