1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Visuadoll or V doll

Dec 16, 2010

1. I couldn't agree more. I LOVE the Sora and mainly the Moegi. There's a certain softness about them that the other Obitsu/Parabox heads don't have, I can't really explain.

There's a Moegi up on Mandarake for 30000 Yen, cheapest I've seen so far...
      http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-501379.html
      I'd love to go for it but I can't afford her until the end of this month.

P.S.: Or isn't she a single doll on auction, do they have more than 1 in stock..? I'm not sure..

2. I decided to create a Flickr group for these beauties. If you're on Flickr too, please add your Visuadoll pictures :).
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/1662537@N25/

K2, your pictures would be a great addition, but you're not on Flickr are you..?

3. I wanted to get Ryo for a long time but never got around to it. It seems the official site doesn't sell them anymore orz....

4. Isn't the boy on the left Ryo..? I'm not sure, I'm not very familiar with the male sculpts, but that one's still for sale on Rakuten, just like Sora and Moegi.

5. Oh they open again! After the earthquake I checked they were shut down. So glad!

6. My mistake, the boy on the left of their shop is Yuuto. I also made a mistake of writing Ryo when it should be Yuuto that I wanted. It's been more than a year since I learned about these from ria_ria

I love the collaboration of Visuadoll/SilverButterly/みつばち@BabyBee

They always make the dolls look so fashionable and cool. T_T

These have lot of potential.

7. Cirquemom's right. Obitsu White Skin.

8. 30000yen is a great price for her. It says it's a "storefront" item, which I think means it's on the shelf in one of their retail stores and subject to prior sale. Most of the Visuadolls I've seen were not the full sets. They do come with the face up as shown and eyes but no wigs or clothes. The Sora and Moegi heads both will take a 7-8 wig comfortably.

9. Wow. I'm tempted, but....think I'll hold off a bit til I get a few more dolly dollars in the bank.

10. Me too... if they really only have one we're gonna be competitors I guess, haha. Too bad she comes with a faceup I like. One of my rules is that I do the faceup on my dolls myself, but it's gonna be hard to remove this one if I do get her...

11. Is Mandrake the only location to buy them right now? :(

12. That's where I got mine from. They only offered the full set. Ouch, yes. But I love my Yuuto to bits, so it was worth it.

13. They have a few nude dolls on Mandarake right now too, the cheapest (Moegi) is 30,000 yen. They're sold on Rakuten as well, but those are only fullsets.

14. I have two dolls from Visuadoll. I bought the first one in a shop in Tokyo. The second one I got it at Mandarake. It's only possible to buy these dolls on japanese's stores. I tried to buy some shoes (Visuadoll brand) from a japanese web, and it is beeing a little difficult, because they send me emails in japanese, and google translator is not very good at all...:? Any japanese here? ;)

15. The doll I bought in Mandarake came with faceup. But it's lovely. :)

16. [​IMG]

Anyone know what the sculpt of the guy on the bottom left is? He looks interesting!

17. In your picture I would say from the upper left, moving clockwise--Sora, Moegi, Yuuto, Ryou, Tekeshi.

[​IMG]

#38 K-2!, Aug 11, 2011
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    18. Ah, male DDs... XD I'm glad Mandarake is still selling them. At first, I thought they were resin boys! Thanks for all the info, guys! :D

19. Obitsu's actually, the 55cm male body.

Tags: