1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Visuadoll or V doll

Dec 16, 2010

1. I was just referring to vinyl dolls in general... ^^ Since DD has no males.

2. does anyone have any boy pics? I am curious to see the body without clothes on

3. Alright, so I reli want a Moegi~! I think she is very cute and she is the type I like basically:chibi
      Not to mention that she comes from the "Hyper VisuaDoll Movie"!! And I reli like her seiyuu (voice actor) Kotobuki Minako veri much!! This definitely made me want a Moegi more:daisy And a win-win situation for me^^

While the only thing that kept me from getting one is her price !! 36,800 yen for her basic set but it doesn't come with much thing (Only a pair of acrylic eyes with makeup...):sigh The obitsu 50 body if purchase alone is 21,000 yen, that means I am paying 15,800 yen more just for the head, eyes and makeup... Doll heads that make from vinyl are usually a lot cheaper than resin heads... it was like paying an extra 10,000 yen just to get Moegi *_*

4. Well she was on her own TV show (not an animation). Not many dolls can say that.

5. You are right on that one, I have watched it as well^_^ Just try to compare her price with other vinyl doll, cuz even a DD can be cheaper than her in that account>< But Visuadolls are super cute:fangirl:

I think if her TV ver. is still on sell I would be super happi to get it! Well, my sane part keep me away from getting her becuz of her price BUT my insane part tell me to get her RIGHT NOW lol

Yes!!!!!! And now Takeshi is on sale on the 65cm obitsu body!! I think he is out of the picture for a few years already, glad to see him back^O^

6. [​IMG]

#48 K-2!, Apr 23, 2013
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    7. OMG ::jumping in:: I just saw these dolls... I am totally in love... Still hard to find them right? k-2 I just love your new boy

8. K2!- When you say "pushed down", do you mean the head sits farther down on the neck piece than the default 65 cm guys head? Because it was one thing that bugs me about the 65 male- his neck is too long imho.

9. Yes. If you look at the second picture you can see the locking collar of the neck piece on the top of the leather part. This locking collar is usually just inside the "head/neck cup" at the base of most normal heads. On the Visuadoll version the neck is about 2 full centimeters farther inside the head. After seeing the two side by side, I'm seriously considering taking a bit off the top of the stock 65cm's neck vinyl and neck piece. I'll post before and after comparison shots after removing C1 and C2.

10. I'll send you mine if you feel like extending your surgical practice.

11. Well the weirdness of the Visuadoll head connection on the Takeshi Oda 65cm finally got to me. The leather washer and huge hole in the base of the head was allowing too much play between the neck and the head. The head would would slide up and down on the neck too easily. It will even slide off.
      I removed the neck piece and super glued the leather washer to the inside of the head, over the huge neck hole. Reinstalling the neck piece and head revealed a similar problem to that of the stock 65cm body: too much neck. So Takeshi was given a 1cm neckectomy (http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8483#p100219). Now he looks the same as before, but his head stays in place.

12. I don't know. I have Obitsu 50 and 60cm's mostly and I don't really know exactly what an SD13 is. His measurement are (if that helps):
      Chest: 23.7cm
      Waist: 18.8cm
      Hips: 25.5cm
      Inseam: 31cm
      Armpit to wrist: 17cm
      Feet: 6.7cm

I've only purchased a few articles for him, 70cm stuff. The pants fit okay (waist/hips) but were long. And a baggy sweater, again the sleeves are long.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-and-40cm)&p=10065072&viewfull=1#post10065072
      That's him in the background.

13. Wow he looks really nice :D Ok I am ordering one on Mandarake I am just smitten

14. Hello there. o.o
      I actually got my hands on a Visuadoll Takeshi Oda recently and he arrived today. I plan to start taking some pictures of him and sharing him here. :3

15. My newest boy arrived yesterday and I had plans to bring back my OC again with this boy. So I put all my stuff on him and it just isn't working at all...Guess we will have a new character just! I then go to place this silver wig on him and now he reminds me of Sephiroth. Lol!! XD He will take awhile to find his character & name..XD

[​IMG]

16. K2!- is this the same body as the Obitsu 65?

Tags: