1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks 2007 July Event / New Standard Models! / New FCS system

Jun 23, 2007

1. Regarding the outfits and shoes, on this page, the very last shoe shown on the page says:
      SB-SD13B-074

対応: SD13B,SD16B
      価格:¥4,410(税込)

but but but the shoe shown is a girl's shoe and appears to be for the high heel feet rather than the flat feet both SD13 boys and SD16 boys come with.

AND it's the same picture as the girl's shoe directly above and to the left, which is listed as for SD16 girls and dollfie dreams.

Can anyone confirm if this is a typo or something?

2. It's a typo -- or rather an incorrect picture shown. The shoes that should be pictured are:
      http://www.crysania.com/cassiel/lj/volks/volks-standardfairclothes17.jpg
      the ones on the very right here. They're an SD13 boy/SD16 boy version of the MSD ones. They are the actual SB-SD13B-074 that are 4,410yen.

Hope that helps. :)

(Above picture was taken from a Japanese BBS and reuploaded to my server to avoid hotlinking!)

3. sorry if my question sounds odd or has been answered already...Is the standard edition of Elena a white or a normal skin? thanks!

4. It's normal skin, same as Mark. :)

5. Has anyone heard anything about the FCS changes yet?

6. From what I'm reading, here's the news:

MSD F-06 and F-18 have become Sumika heads.
      However MSD F-03 andF-12 have become Sato-only heads.

SD F-13 and F-28 have become Sumika heads.
      However SD F-04 has become a Sato-only head.

The makeup system has been simplified to two choices: Order Makeup or No Makeup. Natural and Urban are no longer available.

KIPS is now available as a part of FCS. MSD can get neck and shoulders, SD can get neck, shoulders and elbow, and SD13 boy can get neck, shoulders, elbow and wrist. It is 525yen per KIPS disc.

W-117D, W-118 and W-119D have been added in ten colours. (I had thought these were already a part of Sumika FCS but it appears they were Sato-only until now. Whoops!)

18/9mm eye size is now available to be chosen for any SD type, from MSD to SD13 boy. (It says that it was previously a MSD-only choice, but I had been told that it was a SD13 boy-specific size. Furthermore, I had ordered it previously with a SD10 boy. So.. I guess they were allowing it for certain headmolds so decided to just make it available for all SD types.)

All up, some exciting changes. :) Particularly for the very popular MSD F-06! :D

7. So, make-up is now Customized or No Make Up? As in, the Order Make-Up option would be tailored to your requests?

A little confused. :3

8. Yes, Order Makeup is when you specify what you'd like your doll's makeup to look like. :)

9. Does anyone know how Volks pronounces Elena's name? Is it "eh-lay-na", "eh-leh-na", or "eh-lee-na"? :?

10. They would most likely say it "EH-leh-na" from how her name is written in katakana. ^^

11. Does anybody know when Standard Mark and Elena are going to be released? Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I looked all over this thread and didn't find a release date or I was just not looking hard enough :sweat

And, will they be available forever and ever? I went to a Volks site and it said it was limited (the standard version). I hope he's not limited, cuz I wants him:kitty1

12. Volks has started selling Standard Mark and Elena. However, since the # which Vorks had for the event was so small, Volks accepted the reservation at the event. They will be available almost forever (until Volks decides to have them retired), because they are "Standard" model.

13. :) Thankeees!
      I didn't know they were already available! I've been looking on the Volks USA (the Sumika one) and they're not on there. It's probably not updated?

14. They're not on VolksUSA because they're not offered here yet. Give them a month or so they'll probably start offering them soon.

15. rabinyau: Do you happen to know if Volks took reservations for both the limited and regular standard versions of Mark and Elena at the event or just the regular standard versions? Thanks!

16. Sunflowerdoll,

I'm Japanese (though I live in the US now) and read Japanese doll bbs. According to the bbs, Volks took the reservations only for the Standard edition.

17. i was going to ask that ^^

I was looking at Mark and he reminds me of one of my fav dolls, i got a feeling, he might be the next to be saved up for. So they will be normal standards that can be purchased through volks USA?

If so, that would be much easier for me to get one. (if i wait and hope there would be a European rep would be even better)

18. I'm so sorry, I posted wrong infos (about heads) m(_ _)m
      (So I erased them.)

Some eyelashes and wigs have become Sumika FCS items.
      (eyelashes WT-6, WT-7, WT-8 & wig W-117, W-118, W-119)

Order pattern : "3: Nomake" or "4: Order" only.

KIPS service price : one place 525yen. Full setting 3,675yen (KIPS price is included. You don't need to buy KIPS set.) You can choose the places, so only two, only 3 etc available.