1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks after event

May 18, 2005

1. :D
      I love you Jibby!
      I was trying hard not to get excited.
      :daisy
      Michelle

2. Awww *hugs*

Congrats on your Heath! You'll have to take many many pics of him once he arrives :D

3. I am glad you got it!!!!

4. I'm such a sap.....
      I already have his entire back story and his relationship to Madoka and Anais all worked out!
      ......A priviledged childhood in Japan, followed by schooling in France, where he met my lovely Anien. Sadly, he never returned to France after a school vacation, and in fact, has been away from his family in Japan ever since, also. His sister will be welcoming him into her home soon.
      :chibi
      Michelle

5. Ahhh, congrats! I just looked the order page and there were a few left... and freaked out because there was an LE available at retail right in front of my eyes, yet I had no money or intent on getting it. *_* Anyone else ever get that feeling?

Oh, and if you want a Heath, go RIGHT NOW! He's in stock, but low.

6. If you order from Volks now, you get your doll within about a week? :o

7. Just a quick question, where did you find that link? I've been looking all over the site and just can't find the elusive thing.

I don't think so, because the people that did a preorder at Dolpa 13 have to wait several months.

8. I'm uncertain about these dolls, since some people are still waiting from the pre-order.

But I know that when I ordered my Kurenai from the last dolpa, I got her in a week.

9. IMO online orders will probably be filled right away. I saw Heath for sale in the Kichijoji store just a couple of days ago, a WEEK after the Japanese after event was over. Volks had already-made dolls in stock available for the after event. I'm pretty sure no one anywhere, no matter when they order, has to wait as long as we unfortunate customers who got Dolpa preorders. :|

10. Yay! Another soon-to-be Heath owner! Congrats! I cant wait to see pictures! :D

11. Squeee!
      They are charging my credit card today!
      :D
      Michelle

12. Does anybody know how the preorder lottery works? *_* I clicked on one of the Yo_sd dresses and got a lottery menu. I am tempted to try for Suzuna but would like to know first how it works and when the lottery is held?

13. I got the lottery confirmation for the shoes saying that I needed to pay. now I just need to wait

14. I'm curious as to if anyone managed to get Arashi? I'd like to see more pics of him around.

And congrats to everyone who got what they wanted. ^^

15. they already charge the credit card but I need the delivery confirmation

16. By the time I knew about it, the pre-order page link was already popping up the "sorry, closed" message. Oh well...

I need to save some $$$ anyway for a change...

17. Heehee! In any other context, that wouldn't be happy news. ^^;

18. LOL!
      I made a mad scramble yesterday to move my money from Paypal into my account so it would be ready!
      It'll take 3 days, but I just won't pay any bills until then, lol.
      After all, I have priorities!
      ;)
      Michelle

19. I´m gonna print that in huge bold letters.... and stick it to my nightstand....it may help if it´s the first thing I see when I wake up ...hm.. maybe a copy on my screen too (or shall I just toss the whole damn PC out the window?)^^

20. Yes you do. Mine arrived today :D