1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks DearSD 43cm Discussion Part 2

Jul 28, 2017

1. Anyone had their shipping notice for their DearSD yet?

Also, thanks for mentioning the kimono sellers. I’ve found one I really like. So tempting. ♥️

2. @Lautturi, I'm so glad! :D I'm heavily considering the black chrysanthemum one... so sing out if you want it instead! I have a black kimono problem... ;) Also my friend received a shipping notice!

3. Not yet for me. I’ve been checking a few times every day ^^; Hopefully they are not far behind the SD10 Ceciles and Williamses

4. That was definitely the one I was tempted by. XD but I wonder if black would be too dark on her pureskin white skin.

I’m still waiting on my shipping notice but hoping it won’t be long. :3

5. @Lautturi, here’s my DearSD Lieselotte to convince you that black looks good on WS gals ;)

[​IMG]

6. Got the shipping notice for my DearSD! :celebrate

7. Also got my shipping notice! I’ve decided I’m going to see what set has come with Una and may end up getting the cute kimono I’ve just seen. X3

I decided against black in the end because I’m gonna keep her wig blonde.

Your girl is lovely, @snowgray!

8. Surprisingly I won the lottery and Una came yesterday. Had no idea what dear SD was and have not bought a doll in years. I am so pleased. She is very sweet.
      [​IMG]

9. She's soooooo pretty! Love her sleepy face.

10. I got my SD Cecile and DearSD Show this week, so now I have DearSD Cecile.
      Still working on his name...

[​IMG]

11. @idrisfynn DearSD Cecile is super adorable! :whee:

My DearSD Una arrived today, only had time for some quick phone camera photos because work >.<

[​IMG]

12. Cecile is just so cute
      Una is lovely
      Congrats!!

13. My Una arrived on Friday, finally opened her today - I’ve been unwell, sadly.

Honestly, I fell in love the moment I unzipped the pillow. I never thought DearSD would be a size I’d get along with, but Una is absolutely gorgeous and they’re heavier than I expected.

Shall get photos for tax when her big sister Vienna is back from the faceup artist. She came with the peach blossom outfit and the white shoes, which is just perfect for her.

I was all about the floral stockings. :XD:

14. Thanks to those in the other size Volks discussion thread for passing on the news about Disney Frozen themed DearSDs!

I'm really excited for a young Elsa, but I'm sure young Anna will also be adorable.

15. @Sarako I am so excited too! I have no idea who I will get, I am sure they will both be so adorable.

16. I'm also seeing chatter on twitter about DearSD versions of the current standards (Mai, Nico) - but I haven't seen any pictures yet to confirm. If they are, all I can say is ABOUT TIME VOLKS! :lol:

I fear for the bloodbath that will be DearSD Frozen :shudder
      But if the VolksUSA newsletter is any indication, Americans may be getting their own shot at them?

17. i really thought i was going to be safe from the frozen collaboration but now this! :frownyblush: i don't think i've been this excited for a doll reveal in a long time!

18. Ooh, that would be lovely! IMO Coco and Chiyo especially make such cute DearSDs, I bet the current standards will be great too.

@NabeeRain - my wife and I are huge Elsa fans so I'm pretty sure we'll try for her for sure!

19. @Lolly and @ashlia, your Unas are so cute!!! She really does make the perfect chubby little hobbit girl.

@idrisfynn, your Cecile is precious! That head looks great on the DearSD body.

@eland, here you go!

It's hard to tell in this photo, but Mai is possibly white skin? There are also two cute SDM dresses that are specifically modeled on and fit DearSDs!

As for the Frozen DearSDs, I'm torn! I hate hate hate Frozen with a passion (sorry), but I LOOOOOVE DearSDs... I'm secretly kind-of hoping that they are ugly so I don't have to get them...

20. Ooh, thank you @snowgray !
      Yes, the chatter I was seeing did seem to say Mai was white skin.
      I'm not sure how I feel about the faceups... especially Mel. I've seen at least one wicked cute DSD Mel on insta, the most adorable cheeky princess look about her. This version looks... asleep?
      Very keen for more outfits though. Have you come across the full view of them anywhere?