1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks DearSD 43cm Discussion Part 2

Jul 28, 2017

1. Thank you so much:blush
      Glad to know that someone is enjoying my doll videos and my girls say "Thank you!" too:whee:

2. Here's my Show from Mandarake. I got him earlier last week and spent a lot of time bonding and getting to know him.
      His name is Henri.
      I love the DearSD body. It's so huggable and cute.:D
      [​IMG]

3. He is a very handsome boy!!!

4. I just bought an DearSD Una off of Mandrake. I'm really excited for her.

5. @Yurikun Congratulations on your Una! :D
      Please share her with us when she gets to you!

It's the first of the month which on Japanese BJD Twitter is the day for F-01 pictures so I took some quick shots of my DearSD Megu and Una (Mafuyu and Koyuki). I managed to drop by the Akiharabara Showroom on my way home last week and snagged Koyuki the red Yosoyuki Onepiece set. She's not usually a fan of such bright colors but seems satisfied with it. Mafuyu also got some new clothes but refused to change from her BABY set.

[​IMG]

6. Omg I had no clue that first of the month is f-01 day! I wish I could show off my f-01 dolls but it sucks that they aren't really ready yet! Anyway I adore your girls so much ^_^

7. Thank you!

It's kind of sad that your F-01s aren't ready but there's always next month!
      I hope that you share your girls sometime:whee:

8. Ok so I have only one girl ready for f-01 day. Here is my Dear SD Nana!

[​IMG]

9. This is late but Happy Valentine's Day from Mafuyu and Koyuki!
      They're holding the very real and quite heavy treats I made for my co-workers and neighbors and it still baffles me how they stood so well
      Also, the new DSD set from VOLKS is super cute!

[​IMG]

10. @PinkBear, congratulations on Henri! He’s a cutie.

@Chibi_Rat, a happy belated Valentine’s Day to Mafuyu and Koyuki!

@dollxheart, your Nana is a lovely classic lady :)

Here are my Mai girls, Holly and Ivy:
      [​IMG]

11. The concept of Elsa and Anna's dresses look so adorable! They are just going to look so cute.

Do you guys think that they will probably be making Elsa with a lighter skin tone than the regular skin? If that little picture is a tease of Elsa, it kinda looks like it will.

12. @MegWesley i think Volks will! In the picture, it does look like the skin tones will be different as they should. The DSD Anna and Elsa will be so cute :whee:

13. I really love this size! ♥ I haven't settled on names yet, but... Ah, they're just so cute! ♥

[​IMG]

14. @MilkyTea Your girls are adorable!
      Deciding names can be really challenging, good luck on finding names they like and I'm excited to see more of your lovely Nonos:whee:

15. Awww, thanks! I’m thinking maybe Rose & Mint, and I’m hoping to take more pictures when this rainy patch stops and the sun comes out! ❤️✨

16. Both are super gorgeous!!! I second your name choices, Rose and Mint really suits them!:D

Yesterday I received a lovely dearSD Megu, her name will be Haruko <3 I am so happy to have her :chibi:chibi:chibi:chibi
      [​IMG]Old Style Gothic Lolita by ccsakura85, en Flickr

17. Welcome Haruko! She is absolutely stunning and so elegant. The old school lolita style suits her perfectly!