1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks DearSD 43cm Discussion Part 2

Jul 28, 2017

1. I got my shipping notif for Elsa! I was in the middle of the Walmart doll section when I got the e-mail and I was screaming and giggling lol.

I was hoping the Volks USA restock would include their stock of Elsa/Anna! Yay

2. She's here!!!

[​IMG]

Ignore her eyes being off-center, I opened her up quickly to pull out the hot glue while she was still hot from the UPS truck and haphazardly popped her eyes back in lol

I can't believe how sweet she is!

3. Awww, Elsa is so cute in that pink wig, @lunar-dream304

I have another DearSD in my home, and she's so very cute!

[​IMG]

4. #544 nyaaain, Jun 10, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    5. Pretty sure those are discontinued fcs f-07!!!! :D

6. Hi everyone, first time posting here! I am in love with Nao :love:...(

7. Oh, Nayu's eyes are so.. well, dear! She looks like she gives great hugs. :lol:

8. I'm glad there's a chance for people to get something very similar to old F-07!

9. Oh my goodness, those sweet, sweet faces just imploring you to take them home, they really are precious!

10. So I told myself I don't need any more dolls for a while until I got a much better look at the Frozen sisters here and finally caved since I didn't already have any SDC's in my collection. All I can say is that I'm SO impressed with them, I just adore the child like qualities they both have which includes the sturdiness and heft that make them so easy to pose, the thicker arms and legs, the SD sized heads with their beautiful face-ups including a light splattering of freckles each and the quality of their clothes are all exceptional. Also incredibly cute and child like are the extra pair of hands they both came with! I really thought I was safe but they're here now and I must say they are even better in person and I have zero regrets. I hope to find them some other outfits to wear at some point but for now their well made dresses are so adorable, especially their shoes:3nodding:

[​IMG]

#552 Roweena23, Jun 16, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    11. Congratulations! They are so cute!:)

12. Thank you so much Oliveoil, they are the cutest in person, I can't wait to take them out to the park for more pictures!

13. Be sure to post the photos!

14. @lunar-dream304, that pale pink hair really suits your Elsa!

@MilkyTea, Lieselotte makes such a cute DearSD! Also I love your comforter.

@Roweena23, your sisters are so cute! I agree, the DearSD's chunkiness is soo cute and appealing.

Here is my Elsa, Penny, with the hydrangeas that are blooming right now!
      [​IMG]

15. @Oliveoil As requested:)

@snowgray Thank you so much and wow that is an incredibly gorgeous picture of Elsa with those flowers in her hair! Indeed the chunkiness definitely adds to the immense cute factor;)

We finally made it to the park today so I took lots of snaps of the girls, I put a Volk's Candy Curls wig on Elsa and Lieselotte's wig on Anna and thought they looked pretty darn cute in them. They went on lots of fun adventures and seem to be naturals in front of the camera...they pose so easily, I just love them:

[​IMG]

I have more pictures in the main gallery section: https://denofangels.com/threads/adventures-with-anna-elsa-at-the-park.857709/

16. Are the Elsa and annas just now shipping? Or we’re there just not that popular? My friend expressed interest in Elsa so I was curious to see more pics of the sisters. :)

I’m a little surprised that this size is not more popular. It makes me sad that they don’t seem to be as they are super cute.

17. Mine arrived on May 20th from Volks USA. I'm unfortunately in the midst of having to downsize my collection so I haven't shown my Anna off! :(
      They really are super cute in person, but the sculpt itself is pretty different from Volks' more popular style of sculpts. My guess is that's the reason why we haven't seen many of the owners' pix.

18. Yes, I'm also surprised at not seeing as many of these adorable girls around myself, they really are incredibly cute especially in person. I actually gasped at how adorable they both are when they first arrived. I didn't enter for them in the lottery because I missed out but I did enter for the larger SD sizes (I went through a very long period of not buying anyone and now making up for it lol). I bought these SDC's second hand after seeing a couple of pictures of Elsa posted in this thread and couldn't take not buying them both:sweat Hopefully we'll all get to see more soon!