1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks DearSD 43cm Discussion Part 2

Jul 28, 2017

1. How exciting for the winners! I will just have to be patient, I guess!

2. @SDink - That is so awesome that you won the other Dear Sd Megu! Congrats!

I’m glad we can continue to see more of these girls on the forums. That’s great! :cheer

3. Congrats on Megu @SDink :Dyay!

@Seditionary I'm sure you'll find someone who can wear the BtSSB dresses eventually. Even if you do decide to stick with larger dolls they fit SD girls too.

4. @Hibiscus @Nell Thanks you! According to tracking she will be home today! I'm more excited than I should be and a little afraid as I can see how these girls are going to be addicting :aeyepop:

@Seditionary: That was me also. Honestly I was not that interested in getting a Dear SD until Dolpa where I was able to hold and look at one, then I put in for Tiffany and also bought the dresses but I did not win. I decided that I was determined to get one though and was going to wait fir Volks to release them again but then I decided to try fir the after event as I did not have anything to lose and well! I got super lucky!

I'm sure your time will come! Seems like they are catching on and I'm sure Volks will be releasing more!

Also yes those dresses look very cute on SD girls as well, I still made great use of them and there was no way I could pass on any Btssb clothes :love

5. @SDink I know what you mean! And I am happy you have her, since now we know there were only TWO up for grabs and it would have been so frustrating to lose one with two not bid on! I put my money toward a coordinate model. Didn't win! Next time :)

6. I received my girl yesterday! She's soooo cute! I posted pics of her on my Instagram although I'm not sure how to link to it, but my account name is cherylsdink in case anyone is interested!

@Hibiscus: Thank you! The coordinate models were pretty cute! Hopefully next time!

7. Volks Beth with DearSD body: (please excuse resin match, body is NS)
      [​IMG]
      Is there a DearSD hybrid/head swap thread floating around anywhere? I thought there was one when they were first released but I can't seem to find it!

Congrats @DarkRegrets and @SDink on your Megus! :)

8. Hello! Can anyone please confirm how Dear SD clothing fits a Volks MSD/SDM? :aheartbea

9. DearSD wear SD sized clothing so DearSD clothing on SDM/MDD is going to be too big.

10. Snagged a new outfit for Vera (SwD Nana) at LA Dolpa but just got around to photos!
      These sets were pricey but the materials are really nice~

[​IMG]

11. Just curious, I don't have the new Volks news, but can anyone confirm or deny, if there is any DearSD going to Dolpa 38 in December? I've seen I think all the outfit and dolls scans but curious if DearSD were in the latest Volks News?

12. I haven't come across anything yet for DearSD at Dolpa this time. :-/ *continually scowering the net searching for info*

13. @MacaronTea After chatting with a friend, we checked last year's winter Volks News and there wasn't anything listed there about DearSD but they still had DearSD for Dolpa so hopefully that will be the case again this year. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out on the Dolpa webpage for them. I will join your hunt on the internet for them too! Those little ones are like addictive potato chips! :chibi

14. I hope they offer more Dear SDs this year too. My Kira needs a sister her size. I’m looking to get a Dear SD Coco after Christmas if I can find one.

15. I'm really hoping for a SwD Kira or Megu at Dolpa! And looks like there are a few outfits for that will work well for the DearSD (or SD) for this dolpa release.

@Yurikun Looks like second hand prices have really come down on Y!J for the DearSD so hopefully you can get one after Christmas! :)

16. @pris84 Thanks for the info. That’s great news. I will definitely take a look at yahoo japan then. I hope you get your SWD Kira or Megu soon

17. I'm trying to remember, was the LA Dolpa sculpts Vanessa and Tiffany limited to LA only? Or will they probably pop up again sometime? Owner photos of Tiffany really have her growing on me.

18. I want to say they were limited to the dolpa but you never know. Maybe they'll offer when they have another US dolpa.

19. They said that Vanessa and Tiffany were going to be US exclusives, I don't know that they are exclusive to that dolpa in the long run.

I found something interesting for DearSD and clothing. When I was getting my niece's present I gambled and got a dress from American Girl. It actually doesn't fit too badly and just needed a few pins. It should be pretty easy to tailor.

[​IMG]
      2017-12-13_08-09-34

#60 misskale, Dec 14, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2017