1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dollfie Dream Mini discussion part 1

Apr 4, 2007

1. My kitty girl Sachiko :kitty2

[​IMG]

2. What a cutie, @Lady Kanna! I love her outfit, too.

3. Thank you for the reply! I never new Rena was just a DDH-01. I think the open mouth threw me off, I thought she was her own sculpt. That's pretty nice that any of the DD heads work for MDD as well. I also just saw the DDH-10 head that Volks made with MDD in mind.
      That's a bummer SQ Lab is picky with English customers. Kind of a limiting business view imo.

4. @ladykanna wow she is absolutely perfect!:D

5. Oh she is so cute qwqqqqqq I love her make-up specially the mouth so much!!
      Cant wait till my first mdd gets home

6. Finished painting my DDH-10 girl :D
      Exciting news is that Volks will release this sculpt online as a regular item, at least for the Dolpa 36 after event.
      [​IMG]

7. My girl kaori
      [​IMG]

8. I'm so excited for the DDH-10 head. :whee: It's adorable, and will let me avoid modding an 01 head for now.

9. My girl finally has her body, I'm so excited!

10. HOW ADORABLE!!! I've been wanting an MDD for so long, but they're so much harder/more expensive to find than a regular DD :'( One day!!

She is beautiful :0

#570 raquelp_123, Feb 5, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
    11. Hello all! It's been a long time since I've been on doa, but I've got a question. I bought my MDD girl a while ago, along with a whole bunch of option hand parts that I would love to use. However, changing out the hands is such a pain! I thought about ordering some extra hand internal frame parts so that I could just pull the hands off and stick them back on without having to pull out the hair dryer, but it says no where on the site--nor anywhere google has lead me--that the internal frame hand part used in MDD is the same as DDs. I assume so, but I'd rather not waste cash if I'm wrong, ya' know? Is the hand frame part on the volks website used for all of the models, including MDD?

12. Unfortunately the MDD hand/wrist frame isn't sold separately, and the DD size won't work. I'm hoping that Volks will do an upgraded wrist joint like they've done for DD and then I would do the same and buy several to save the suffering of changing hands. Meanwhile your best bet is a hairdryer to heat up the hand parts as much as possible.

It's possible there's an aftermarket MDD wrist part on Taobao or similar, if anybody knows of one please share!

13. Lady Kanna your girl is cute and love the pink outfit. Jadepixel your girl is cute as well.

Love the dress

#573 Captin Janeway, Mar 16, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
    14. Thank you for all the sweet comments about my Sachiko! :blush

Please meet Shiori, she is my newest girl, I'm so delighted with her! :daisy

[​IMG]

15. Lady Kanna your girl is cute.

Now to just wait for my MDD3 body to get here.

16. Thank you Captin Janeway! :daisy

17. kawai girl! nya! :kitty1

18. So cute and sad girl. :blush

19. I just ordered a secondhand Arle Nadja off of ebay for $1550. It sucks that she was limited and gets marked up so much, but that adorable smile is too much for me to resist.

20. I know this is a reply to a long time ago, so I don't know if you've found replacement wrist parts yet - but I just got one from Taobao and it works great! (pics attached). Also has increased mobility in terms of being able to swivel the hand 360 degrees. (not sure if I can post the link here, but let me know if you want it).

The bare wrist part (left) and with a MDD hand (right)
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

And here is Natsume with the new wrist joins :D

[​IMG]