1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dollfie Dream Mini discussion part 1

Apr 4, 2007

1. Sweet! :) PM me link to the taobao store if you can? Thanks :)

2. Euphie, thanks for sharing that! I'm glad you found some wrist replacements that work. I could use a few myself- I hate changing MDD hands, it's too difficult, so a spare wrist set would be handy!

3. I have a quick question for everyone.
      I'm looking into buying my first Dollfie Dream, but I think that I might want to hybrid a DD head onto a 47cm Obitsu/Parabox body. Which heads will fit that body?
      I'm especially interested in DDP and DDS heads.

Thank you in advance.

* Edit:
      I was able to find the answer to my question. Thank you. ^_^

#583 SaelaVe, Oct 2, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    4. I'm here to photo dump a comparison of all 4 vinyl tones in MDD
      Normal Skin Mayu-Mayu LE, Tan DDcH-14, white Etheldreada (or however you spell it), semi-white Miku
      [​IMG]Normal-Tan-White-Semiwhite MDD by L F, on Flickr

5. Wow thanks great reference pic !

6. I've got some on order. My poor girls want to pose!

7. This thread is so quiet! Can I get some DDH10 spam? c:

8. I agree Selenae. Dose anyone have a mdd3 body in semi white with a #6 head.

9. I wish I had a MDD to share with everyone here! But I have yet to buy one.
      I think they are just lovely though...
      And might be a better size for me than the regular DD or even DDS.

10. My Shiori and Sachiko :daisy

[​IMG]M

11. @Lady Kanna I love how you styled them <3 May I ask where you got your DD10's outfit?

12. Thank you so much Lady Macaron! Their outfits are pieces from Volks, puppy52dolls, wimukt, AT's LALAland and Bluefairy. I'm so pleased you like them. :daisy

13. Lately I fell in love with these cute MDD I used to own BJD but now I prefer these cuties.
      Here’re my dolls. They’re boys. The body is obitsu45. Boy can be cute too.(^。^)
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Hi, I am getting my first Volks MSD. I been wanting a Dollfie Dream Mini for years, but never saw one in person until this last Sunday at a meet up. I tried the Larger girls, but both Volks and Smart Doll just didn't give me the right vibe. To have a adorable child seemed a better fit. So I went to Volks, placed my order for a Rena and she should be here by Saturday.

I am excited about this new addition. I will share photos as soon as I can.

15. Congrats!
      I can't wait to see what you do with her:whee:

16. Thanks. I ordered a couple of outfits for her, but I am anxious to see what I have here already for her to try on. It never fails, I go to a meet up and find a doll I have to have. Maybe would be cheaper for me if I stopped going to them. Lol

17. My girl arrived today. Her name is Sasami and soon as I can find her purple eyes and a pink wig will share new photos. She came fast and I wasn't expecting the slip and underwear.
      [​IMG]Meet Sasami by Marie, on Flickr

She fits in jeans I happened to have here as well as a TTYA shirt for MSD. So she doesn't need much more to have a good wardrobe.