1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dollfie Dream ~ Saber, Excellen, Ratwuni ~

Mar 21, 2008

1. I hope you're right... if she's around that price I am SO trying to get her!

2. Thank you so much for the info, Chibichibiusa :D
      I wish I can get her...

3. When I saw the Latune and Excellen I was quite surprised that the SRW series is getting into the Dollfie Dream market.

But when I saw the Saber....I suddenly feel almost regretful that I got Yuki Nagato =/ *sigh*

4. I am so looking forward to Saber. I would love to be able to get one even though i had no dollies in the plans right now.:( When will they give us an idea of her price?? and will she be in a lottery like they just had?

5. T_T I have one month to raise an unknown amount of money?! That's not fair! Oh why did I agree to a two month layaway on the doll I just sold -_-;;;;;

6. I just hope they don't release Rider any time soon. :sweat Then I'll really be in trouble.

7. You and me both! If they made Rider... it would be OVER! :aheartbea

8. I got a bad feeling Illya will be made into a MDD...

Though Rider's eyes would be interesting to see in a DD.

EDIT: Oh, is there any news on where else the Saber DD is being sold? such as Comiket 74? I was only asking since most other DD were sold at Comiket as well~

9. I posted this in the news thread but I'll post it here too.

I was on Wiki japan and according to the Dollfie Dream page Saber is scheduled to go on sale on 27th of April, same date as Dolpa 19.

So basically when we get to know information about the dolls for Dolpa 19 on Volks website in 1 month, we will know her price and see more detailed pics (I can't wait for more pics!!! I want a face close-up really bad!! hehe)

10. WHOA. Super Robot Wars characters! :love (I am an utterly hopless SRW addict.)

Funny how Latouni's face is much more like the character art than Excellen's, but Excellen's outfit is more accurate. Oh well. ;)

11. The MDD is making me nervous... I staved off buying the MDD body when it was available because I really shouldn't buy a doll right now and save for the convention season (I have three to go to this year)... but she's so cute.... I want an MDD really bad and that little purple cutie is not helping me at all..

12. I'm just afraid I won't be able to raise the money in time T_T

13. Ooooh my landlord collects Saber figures.... hehehe.

Lucy

14. Thank you, i missed that somewhere. I will definately be watching for more details. Now i need to go win the state lottery.:sweat

15. I'm mostly likely going to have to hope I can get her outfit an accessories in a split, or second hand... T_T As much as I'd love the have a whole Saber, I might just hafta let one of my current DD's cosplay her.

16. If anything, I'd love to trade my Yuki head/wig for Saber's @_@;

But I don't really see that happening ^^;

I'm not so familiar, but does the VolksUSA site sell these LE DDs?

17. They might... we kinda just have to wait. Sometimes the US site gets the LE DD's an sometimes it doesn't >.<! Like it only got 2 of the 3 Haruhi series dolls.

18. Wow, if I was a fan of dollfie dreams i'd so be trying to get her. XD

19. OMG, a DD Saber!! :XD: Her alternate dresses and (especially) armor looks gorgeous!! (Does this mean that we'll be seeing Rin soon??...... :chibi)

Best of luck to those who are getting them~ :aheartbea