Volks Dollfie Dream version 2!

Feb 10, 2005

1. *crosses fingers* Chii wants to come home now, but Icarus must come first.

2. Hehe.. I'm not excited about the new DD body, to be honest. I'd get a resin Lishe before I spent any money buying DD again, but that's just me.

I am curious about the skeleton, though-- the major setback in BJD posing is that elastic just can't support and withstand weight like a human skeletal system. I hope they continue to expiriment with this, and start making high quality skeletons for the resin dolls.

3. I admit, the skeleton is what -really- interests me about these dolls, as well as the posibility of male dolls... ^^ I don't think it would be possible to have a skeleton in the resin dolls and still be able to take them apart so easily...

4. Yes, which is one of the major pluses of these dolls. Volks would have to come up with some kind of compromise, and I think they're testing the water on DD, which is expected to be of lesser quality of the resin dolls. A good buisness move, actually... they might be getting their customers used to the idea. :)