1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dollfie ICON

Jul 17, 2019

1. Apparently my Icon has decided to go on a nice vacation because she's in London England.[​IMG]

2. That is so strange!!!!!

3. It really is! Her hands got here without any problems, but I guess she had some business to take care of in the UK.

Volks confirmed that I was given the correct tracking number. I'm going to wait a few days to see if there's another update in the tracking.

4. @Scykyill, I've had this happen in the US too. A friend who worked for UPS years ago says at the end of the day they want the loading docks empty, so they'll throw packages on any old truck to get them moving. Last year some socks I ordered to be sent to me via USPS Priority took a detour to Seattle before coming to Vegas; I just had to sit there and watch the tracking. More recently I watched a BJD purchased from someone in Kansas go for a visit to Indianapolis, Indiana; it took 5 days for the package to go from there to Vegas. :roll::sweat

5. [​IMG]
      Here's a picture of my Minty! This is not her final look, but that will take a while to finish. I'm gonna try my hand at a custom wig, a beaded headband, and a bead net dress for her.

6. Oh wow. Your socks went on quite the adventure. I suppose that applies to planes too; they throw the packages on whichever mode of transportation is nearby. :roll:
      As irritating as Canada Post can be at times, I've never had something like this happen with them.

I wonder if having her arrive from the UK may lessen the damage of the custom fees...

7. Uhhhh my heart ;A;. I nearly didn't see the email... I put in for Serra during the lottery and lost, because lottery luck. Apparently I got her in a second round? did anyone else have this happen?

I'm honestly numb right now. I'm so happy but I'm literally in shock. Um.

8. congrats!I know that second round is a thing for previous lotteries before!~

9. Thanks @tinana! I never would have guessed! It wasn't in the right folder or anything, I saw out the corner of my eye a Volks email show up in like... the promotions folder in gmail? I'm really glad I saw it in the header, I never actually open that folder.

10. She finally made it home.

[​IMG]
      She's doesn't look thrilled to be here. :lol: I think she'd rather be in London.

11. Oh wow, she's so lovely. Part of me regrets not going for a sleepy-eyed girl, but (a) I already have the open-eyed version, (b) I don't want to be greedy, (c) ouch my wallet.

Maybe someday in the future they'll do another release!

12. @Scykyill, glad to know your Icon arrived safely! Maybe she's still jet-lagged ;)

That wig looks scrumptious with her coloring!

13. Hooray, more Romantic Glance icons! I need to edit some photos of Trista for here I've posted almost all of them on my Instagram instead. XD

I wonder why there isn't a RG Clover? Lilac, Terra, and Serra all have a RG, but no Clover.

14. @Cauldroness Another release seems likely as Volks specified that the piercings are for the first release only. :)

@beamlette Thank you! :3nodding: She's been having a great time throwing her wig off every chance she gets! I'll have to get a wig cap for her. Or it's the jet-lag.

@Ian-KunX I'm looking forward to seeing more Trista photos! Her skin tone is gorgeous. Volks' photos really didn't do it justice.

It is odd that Clover was left out. I would love to have a shimmery, minty RG girl.

It snowed! :D I took Kyra out for some pictures.

[​IMG]

Minttestblog: Image

#214 Scykyill, Nov 7, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2020
    15. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

she's so pretty!!!!:XD::XD::XD:finally got her home!

#215 Lilith_N, Nov 7, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    16. @Scykyill
      thanks! I don't know why my picture cannot show:ablink:I copied the link from Flickr,

17. @Lilith_N I had the same problem with my pictures. :c I had to post them on tumblr and get the url from there.