1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dollfie ICON

Jul 17, 2019

1. @Lilith_N

Your Terra is gorgeous! She also has much cooler piercings than my Serra.

Congrats again! :)

2. @Lilith_N Did you use flickrs share feature to get the BBCode, or did you just copy the url link, and then pasted it between the image tags on the site? You'll actually need to paste the BBCode into your post if you want your images to show up. The BBCode can be found under the share button of any image you want to post.

3. @Cloudedmind thanks! I will try:hug:this is my first time posting pictures, I will try it for next time :kitty1

4. Good news for anyone still hoping to get an ICON!
      Dollfie ICON might finally get an international release.
      The line has just been announced to be part of Dolls Party 42 so I would say the chances are good that we see them as part of the After Event lottery in January.
      They will be sold for 83,000yen (about 760USD) without tax, it seems like all dolls will be there with both versions of the sculpts and with the same fullsets as the US release.

Source:
      Volks News 86 on Twitter.

5. That's great! Hopefully we'll see more of these beautiful girls around soon then. <3

6. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Violet!

[​IMG][/url]

7. Braved the cold today, and took a picture of my Lilac outside today. I've decided to go with a pastel/white palette for clothing and wigs. More bold colors seem to overwhelm her a bit. So here she is in a Leeke wig and (I think) an older Cheerydoll fashion.

[​IMG]Volks Icon (Lilac) by MichelleAK, on Flickr

8. Thread is too quiet, allow me to grace it with a picture of Trista in her new dress:

[​IMG]

This blue/purple fabric is just too perfect for her skin tone and wig. <3 The dress is by JeansbyJenna on etsy, it's the Feeple60 Moe size so it's a little shorter on her and comes above her ankles but I actually kind of prefer it that way. XD

9. Ooh, that color combination is lovely! Nice choice!

10. Always love to see how folks have styled these girls!

Popping in with an updated look for my Serra-
      [​IMG]

11. I love seeing everybody's pics and wanted to add to this thread. Still want to find a helmet for Envee. :)

[​IMG]

12. So I have a question, and sorry if it’s been asked before. ...has anyone tried to repaint an icon yet? I am feeling wily and foolish, but my heart says there’s a good chance the default makeup will have soaked on into the vinyl to some degree.

still.

> >

anybody tried it?

13. For those that wanted a Dollfie Icon and missed out, Volks USA is having a new Dollfie Icon 2020 Color lottery event starting July first! I even see mermaid ears/fins, and elf ears! :whee:

Check it out!
      Dollfie ICON 2020 COLOR

#234 Seditionary, Jun 19, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    14. Link here!
      I am really tempted by Clover with the mermaid ears!

15. Aw, still no dreamy-eyed clover... but super exciting, Love that pink wig on Serra ^ ^

16. It looks like they're continuing to use the NS internal jointing...

I'm just wondering, I thought DD Kanu, DD Sanjie and brown Dream Choice DDs had tan/brown color matched skeletons, right? At least I never saw a a color difference between joint and skin in any photos of them. If that's the case, aren't they already manufacturing multiple joint colors? o.o Terra could even use the brown skeleton from Dream Choice brown DDs (she's darker than them but it would be closer than this one.)

And yeah i guess poor Clover is doomed to be the only one with no romantic head lol ;;

17. Personally I think they are just trying to use up their surplus of Dollfie dreamIII frames since they don’t even offer them for sale on the site anymore. I’m hoping once they run out they will update the joints then.

18. I never thought about that, I will check my Sanjie tonight.

19. So many nice ICONs in this thread.
      Hi all, first post, excited for this one - hoping I can get Serra or Terra.

I don't quite clearly see their ear piercings in the 2020 ICONs like the 2019's in this thread and I'm a little jealous.
      The piercings are prominently featured and displayed in the 2019 ICON preview pages.

Do we expect normal ears on the 2020 ICONs? Also: for clarity, the elf ears/mermaid pieces as just magnetic add ons for them?

TIA - all of your 2019's are so nice.