1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dollfie ICON

Jul 17, 2019

1. I think the piercings were a special thing exclusive to the first run of Icons. And I'm pretty sure the fantasy ears are magnetic.

2. Your right, the piercings were exclusive to the initial debut of Dollfie Icon in 2019. I swear I saw pierced holes on Serra’s belly though in some of the 2020 Color promo pictures. She must have been a 2019 prototype. I’m sure the new lottery dolls will not have any piercings though.

3. Thanks.
      Even more jealous!! Still more than happy with Terra or Serra if chosen.
      Besides wishing they were f3 frames, they are great.

4. A question for those of you with these lovelies: is the vinyl super soft and velvety like the F3? I understand internally they're DDIII, but was hoping for that wonderful feel the f3s have. My Nier Automata 2B is soooo soft!

Loving all your girls. Can a boy be in their future? Am I the only one that thinks they look like Cissy? I <3 Cissy.

5. I entered for a Clover. She is going to absolutely eat up the rest of my doll budget for the year if I win, but I'll take my chances!

6. For those curious, here are Sanjie parts in tan.

[​IMG]

7. I entered as well - for Serra and Terra. Good luck!
      Right with you on the budget feels... picked up Luka unexpectedly in March.
      Two dolls so fast... ouch.

8. I have a question about the lottery. I have never entered a Volks lottery before and I don't understand this part:

A lottery will be conducted for each of the items. You may only win one of items even if you entered for more than one item.

by "may only win one" do they mean you might only win one or that you are only allowed to win one doll even if you apply for all of them?

Thanks for the help

9. I'm also curious - as this is my first lottery as well.
      I entered based on the personal interpretation of it meaning that I could enter for multiple and would only be able to pick (1).

10. I cant wait to see new colors. I hope other companies will start doing new colors.

11. The dolls are beautiful but the joints’ color. It would be great if the color of joints would match the skin color. They look so weird with pale joint on tanned skin and other skin colors.

12. I put in for Lilac/Iris. I'm trying to make my D&D character (featured as my avatar), I really hope I can get custom jointed hands made for her if I can find someone to do it.

13. Basically, you can win anywhere from none to all of the dolls you entered for, depending on your luck, is how I read it

14. That’s how Volks lotteries work - you put everything in your cart and check out once.
      They email you and let you know what you won - and then your order will be for everything you won. If you put in for all four dolls and win three, you buy all three. Volks won’t let you pick one out of those three.

15. So sad that there are no ways to enter the lottery if you are located in Europe =(

16. I feel this too, I would love Lilac or Serra especially with the fantasy parts. Maybe one day we will have a chance or Volks international will offer them :(

17. You can always arrange for someone to enter for you. Have them mail it to you afterwards, arrange to pay them through paypal for it.

18. Thanks very much!

19. True, true, I just don't really know anyone in the USA :sweat I wonder if forwarding service address would work. I will admire them from afar for now, hopefully they prove popular enough to be offered more often.

20. ways
      Well why don't we work on becoming friends!