1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dolpa 14 webpage is up

Nov 25, 2005

1. *claws webpage* Volks! Why do you do this to us??? Neeed. . . . pictuuuuures. . . .

2. Are you sure? I don't think it can be told very well from such a small picture what he is. He does remind me of Tsukasa though, but the bottom of the face is different then Tsukasa, so maybe.

They do this because they think it's funny. They do it, and then they scurry to all the forums and laugh at us. x3 We love you too Volks. : D

I think the lottery thing of old models sounds really cool! I would love a chance to get Shirou, or Tsukasa.

3. *_____________*

I'm so excited, I'm going to Dolpa!!! and I made a reservation to stay at the Ariake, the night before so I can be sure to get there before 7:30 am.

I can't wait until they share more pictures!!

*bouncing*

Thank you everyone for sharing links!

4. I can't see much of the new boy yet, but I can already tell he intends to screw up my doll plans :( so hot.

5. I've never really been attracted to manly-boy dolls before.... but that tiny pic is already making me :drool ...

Will they be releasing other new limited dolls as well? Or will there just be previous limiteds and the new school heads? :?

I hope they have another pretty girl! :D I can't get enough of sweet, pretty girl dolls. :chibi

And more Tenshi!!! Definately more Tenshi!! (preferably You-Tenshi and Sei-Tenshi) :daisy

6. Oh you lucky lucky person!!! Make sure to take a ton of pics while you're there!!

Christmas with Volks.... doesn't it just sound like magic? :chibi

7. **whimpers** Good grief....I don't need an SD16, I don't need an SD16...wonder how he'll compare to the regular SD13 boy bodies. Eesh.

**goes back to chanting about not needing an SD16**

8. GJ: <wild-eyed> Tseng, would you like to be on an SD16 body?

Tseng: I--

Caro: <smak>

GJ: ow

Caro: NO FAIR.

Tseng: I--<mffrgl>

Caro: <covering Tseng's mouth> Tseng is supposed to be SKINNY. And SHORTER than me.

GJ: Probably impossible to swing, anyway. Yah. As if anyone's going to want to trade in that body. Maybe someone will be overcome by a need to make a girl out of the last Tokyo Boy. Here's hoping...

Caro: NOT.

9. Want to see the body!!! How long 'til the SD16 boys can be obtained through full choice? Too perfect for my plan....mwa-ha.

10. @___@ *wiggles* I'm going to have to save up... Oh gosh. ><! Thanks for posting this! *goes off to stare at the tiny little picture*

11. Gah! *covers eyes* /_\ I know I did not just see a nice, broad, masculine chest! *whine!* Evil! Evil Volks! :crushed

12. ?_? They are having it on Christmas Day? Isn't that kinda..uh...not the best day? Why make people decide between celebrating Christmas and going to a doll convention? Even if you celebrated on xmas Eve you'd still be kinda tired and such...how often are these Dolpha things?

13. Keep in mind that this event is in Japan. Christmas is different there; the majority of the population is not Christian, so it's a more secular commercial holiday.

14. Volks sure is busy these days, between their new store and new lines of dolls! I can't wait to see what this 16 boy is like.

And wow, the chance of getting old models again! Volks is really being nostalgic re-releasing lots of old versions!

15. What's wrong with Isao's lips? :-P *molests Ephram* Isao lips are teh sex. >o

I wonder what kind of jointing the SD16 will have. *praying for Arashi-style jointing* ...And how long it'll be before the first SD16 girl. :lol:

16. :-? Okay can someone tell me who the doll is dressed like a pirate standing next to Syo that is also dressed like a pirate wearing black and holding a sword and oh yeah he is way taller than Syo? I clicked on the link that is from the japanese website.

17. *weeps just a little*

I can't wait to see this boy close up, I'm SO curious to see the new body and find out if he's exactly what I'm looking for...

And I HOPE the SD16 body will eventually be available for Sato FCS... oh pleez... It seems like Volks is trying to compete a little with Dollshe for the more mature male doll market...

And if there's a more mature boy coming out, maybe a more mature girl will not be far behind? Maybe for Dolpa 15? Not that I'm LOOKING for a mature girl, but you never know...

There is now a moratorium on buying boys at my house...

Linda S.
      galatia9

18. As other people have mentioned the Japanese are not predominantly Christian. Christmas is not a holiday in Japan. Next year when Christmas is on Monday, the Japanese will have work, just like how we do not get off for Cultural Day or the Emperor's Birthday.

I am sure some people will be tired from celebrating Christmas Eve in Japan, as Christmas Eve is known as a huge romantic holiday there.

Dolpa in Tokyo is held twice a year. Usually once in December and once during Golden Week. I'm not sure how Dolpas outside of Tokyo work.

19. That boy looks like a F-16/28 - I'm not sure the other doll is a Syo, but the one standing next to it looks like a definite 16.