1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dolpa SD17 Reisner Discussion

Apr 11, 2007

?
  1. No, I'm going to pass for now because of the high price tag

2. No, because I'm saving for the NYDP2

3. YES! I'm going to DP17 for him

4. YES! I'm going to enter the VolksUSA lottery

5. YES! I'm going to wait for the International AE at [url]www.volks.co.jp[/url]

6. YES! I'm going to attempt a pre-order with a service like WeLoveDolls

7. YES! I'm going to search Y!Japan for him

8. YES! I'm going to search eBay for him

9. Yes, but I'm going to wait until after the NYDP2 to look.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I don't suppose anybody was able to get a Reisner for me? (I think a few people were going to try...) I was there, he was in stock, but whilst it was trying to place him in my basket, it was gone. :(

2. ive only caught a SDC kaede, which i dont know why i clicked though D=

3. ohh i love him so much :...( I wish i could afford him!

4. As expected, the AE was brutal. X_X I blinked and it was all over. Didn't help that I had an unsecure wireless connection that was so much slower than what I have at home. *sigh* I'm just hoping more people post pictures of him soon.

5. I thought you had one on layaway somewhere?

I've been looking at Y!J auctions but they've all been going pretty high. And its difficult to continually ask my deputy to bid on specific auctions. (Kind of wish my deputy offered personal accounts!)

Still... I can hope that people don't like the SD17 body and start selling them off. Reisner looks SO GOOD on an SD13 body. And the SD17 one seems a bit fiddly, the way SDC are fiddly.

6. I do have one on layaway. I went to try to get the red h.naoto jeans and failed. I'm hoping to have Reisner paid off very soon though.

7. Oh man the scalpers have finally hit eBay - I was looking about and the one wants $2300 for him and another $2500. O_O That is a HUGE price increase. Jeez.

8. i was luckey i manged to get himin the end at a very resonbel price on the secon hand maket,sum of the prices on e-bay a just scarey

9. I wonder if the prices will get better or worse with time. Yukinojo really has only gone up about $500 or so from his original price of $1300. Whereas Reisner seems to have already skyrocketed. O_O Any speculation from the rest of you? I'm betting in a few months his price will settle around $1700-1800.

10. Still too expensive for me considering I just want the body. :/

11. Hopefully somebody will want to split him when they start arriving from VolksUSA. I know I've been tempted to put his head on a SD13 boy body and all, but we'll have to see once I actually play with the SD17 body.

12. Please keep me in mind if you don't like the SD17 body! I know the head looks great on the SD13 body.

13. *pokes her shy head in* Hi, guys ^^ I won the Reisner offered in the Volks USA Doll Party... imagine my shock, and the dropkick to my credit card ;;_;;

BTW, anyone recommend a good airline rewards credit card?? Mine sucks! ;;_;;

14. Just wondering, how many Reisner's were made? I've looked around but can't find anything on the sites.

15. Hmm I don´t like Reisner....but i like the SD17 Bodys from volks...but his clothes are cool:DD

16. I don't believe that Volks releases their limited numbers. Anyone?

17. Well sometimes they do. We know Olivia was limited to 200 and that the new Masha is limited to 75. I'm assuming that Reisner is somewhere in between those numbers. I don't think they ever really make more than 200 of a LE, do they? Maybe this is a question that can be asked at the NYDP2 next weekend.

18. Really? Just 200 Olivia? What about Yuki?

19. Do we have an actual height measurement for him yet from the people who got him in Japan? I am trying to find a monkey for him but really need his size. And my Reisner won't arrive till July ( he is getting the extras)...so I'd like his pet to be here waiting for him.

20. Well the Volks site said he is 65cms (same height as Yukijo) but pics have shown that he is, say, 2cms taller? I don't think it's really going to make that much difference to your monkey whether he is 65cms or 67cms... especially as I assume they only make monkeys in a certain number of sizes. :daisy